Windows 7 Build 7057 x86

jesus man, think about it. quit praying for an early release, it will be 2010 and this confirms it in my mind.

I rather wait 3-6 months longer, if it will mean a fast, stable OS. I do not want them to rush it.

so how can we confirm this is RC build? i don't remember vista doing that.

:rolleyes:

Just because vista did something, doesn't mean 7 will need to do the same..

Microsoft is literally obsessed with BLUE in Windows 7.

they always have. Think back to 3.1 - XP, blue title bars. In XP, a blue taskbar and start menu. I think Microsoft is more obessed with the light washed out fell in 7.

Well the EULA says RC1 and mine is 42% installed. Wooo!

Lets hope I can find some cool new stuff to show you people. An RC should have SOME new stuff right?

Installer seems to be mostly the same so far.

Woah, the mininova one increased a lot!!! <2 hrs for me!

im sure x64 will be leaked by this weekend. give it a few days and the torrents will be up all over the place.

Yeah i wouldn't be surprised, I'm sure it will be within a week, it took about 5 days for the x86 7048 to come out after the x64.

Well the EULA says RC1 and mine is 32% installed. Wooo!

Lets hope I can find some cool new stuff to show you people. An RC should have SOME new stuff right?

• Bug fixes
  • few new icons
  • UI enhancements and tweaks (small ones)

Thanks!!Waiting for news!!

oh my

RC 1 ?

UNEXPECTED :|

RC 1 release date was 10th APRIL !

NEWAYS

THAT DATE WASNT OFFICIAL

Any noticable changed from 7048 ?

I kinda doubt that as it's that close (besides the log-in/off screens), but who knows...

As long as there's no 64-bit version of it, I'll definitely skip it, anyway :no:

Has it even been confirmed that this is even a legit build? I seriously have my doubts about the build and the expiration date being a sign of a release next year. Why waste the time pushing a public beta and release candidate branches now for it to RTM next year? Makes absolutely no sense.

That's how I see it as well.

If this is real, that green should be yellow/orange which is the accent colour used for Windows 7 ribbon and new Windows 7 Icons

Yes - while the green doesn't look bad, it looks somewhat out of place. It should be orange to be in line with their actual colour theme.

Oh well, at least I will gracefully sit out until another x64 leak comes out.

Same here.

Мои дорогие русские друзья! Вы пожалуйста послали бы версию 64 битов? Большое спасибо!

(Hope that's correct...)

Just because it says RC1 doesn't make it the official RC1 build. It could be a pre-RC1 build with the RC1 EULA.