Star Trek Into Darkness

Ah well that explains it I guess. Just, when I saw Uhura in the suit I was just wondering if they were trying to do some sort of Mass Effect skin tight deal for the girls or something :D

Ah, forgot about her. Hers... no clue :D

Ah well that explains it I guess. Just, when I saw Uhura in the suit I was just wondering if they were trying to do some sort of Mass Effect skin tight deal for the girls or something :D

All I saw was her in a suit tbh...there was a scene? :p

She was with the others we see her in the trailers etc. Her, Kirk, bones and Spock and Sulu all went.

Captain Kirk and the crew of the Enterprise now face a threat in the form of John Harrison, commander of the the USS VENGEANCE in Star Trek Into Darkness!

996b341b-dcd5-4884-a5aa-14d4d4c952e1.jpg

Definitely think this is Section 31 related. That ship is no normal class of Starfleet ship and chances are if the Enterprise was the 'Pride' of the fleet then this was built in secret.

I know. I'd rather command it any day. :p

I guess if Raiden was commanding it, it would be called ReVengeance :laugh: and it'd shoot lighting out of the cannons. LOL.

Well at least we know they are still in business in the future. LOL.

Along with Nokia. ;)

:D Everytime I see Karl Urban IN ANYTHING now all I can think of is Dredd. He was awesome in that, and hey, maybe he can gib John Harrison's head off with high capacity rounds or something.