Longhorn Transformation Pack

Change build number is possible and I tell alan myself how to do that but I didn't do in my package couse it's useless. My point is beautiful Longhorn, is not whatever Longhorn. And some ppl may check his OS type with that.

Good news! Site will back soon! With in http://www.windowsx.org

site is down :(

win xp can u tell me how to change the build numbers? i like to show of with friends that i have win longhrn:)

btw: i like the reshacker method:D

Voet please, who agree to change build number for fake Longhorn? I tell Alan to do it but I didn't do cause I think some ppl may use it. If there's even one who disagree, I will not made it done.

Hello

After installing Longhorn Transformation Pack on XP SP2 1204 and restart computer shows error BSOD (sorry for mistakes in text)

maybe because its not for XP SP2 ... DUH!! :p sry for the cruelness but its true

Why don't you make the "Version Change" optional? Like a checkbox or something users can check if they want to change it.

BTW: I only just arrived at this thread and I'm downloading it now. Hope it works 'cause I love things like this.

I installed it fine but, as you can see in the screenshot, there are some errors with the theme.

I like it though and just a suggestion, update the boot screen to the M5 build screenshot!

I don't like the boot screen you have now. Other than that, GREAT package Windows X.

BTW: If you want, I can re-write your EULA and NOTES so that they are in proper english.

Email me at admin@projectredlineSPAMFREE.cjb.net if you would like me to (remove the SPAMFREE part).

post-34-1052724228.jpg

hehehehe ive got a few more errors than that...constant exploer crashes ect.

btw im still working on that top bar..... im alnost there will send to you(windowsx) when done

I download the patch and executed it but was faced with the error that says that either my DVD Drive or my HardDrive Contains Windows Setup files .. so it cant continue ... and aborted.

Well, im sure there is nothing in my dvd-drive and Yes, i do have setup files in my hard-drive in order to avoid using my cd inorder to install windows again.

Do i have any workaround?

post-34-1052749388.jpg

I download the patch and executed it but was faced with the error that says that either my DVD Drive or my HardDrive Contains Windows Setup files .. so it cant continue ... and aborted.

Well, im sure there is nothing in my dvd-drive and Yes, i do have setup files in my hard-drive in order to avoid using my cd inorder to install windows again.

Do i have any workaround?

That could be:

1. You install your OS from harddisk (So move it out!)

2. You may insert any Windows XP or 2003 CD-ROM

3. Detected setup source registry found that file in place so you must move it out.

You can check setup path at regedit>HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>Software>Microsoft>Windows>CurrentVersion>Setup>SourcePath

That could be:

1. You install your OS from harddisk (So move it out!)

2. You may insert any Windows XP or 2003 CD-ROM

3. Detected setup source registry found that file in place so you must move it out.

You can check setup path at regedit>HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>Software>Microsoft>Windows>CurrentVersion>Setup>SourcePath

Thanx,

The Regedit Did the Trick :yes:

Is it safe to reset the changes done to ...

regedit>HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>Software>Microsoft>Windows>CurrentVersion>Setup>SourcePath

after successful installation

Windows X

I want to change the logonui to a M5 logon style but I've replaced the logonui with the m5 one and it still doesn't work. Where do the files get extracted to?

You must change the registry or replace file longhornui instead logonui.exe

And where's llight text that must be fixed? Please letme know.