Longhorn Transformation Pack

Cause I don't want to make somethings suffer to any PCs. Safe and sure is my way. btw,.....Sobbbbbbbbb........My host with in tech critic is now exceed bandwidthes so I can't public in within this week or month! I will ask my friends about the solution to bring this patch.

P.S. Last month my bandwidthes com over 10 GB (never thought my that site is very popular...lol)

Thanks, Nicky. But I'm not really sure who will host my site as long as they can. not sure there's many fans. By the way, like your picture. Can you tell me where you get it?

lol, see, i told u u got alot of fans :)

as for my picture, sorry, i don't remember. I just saw it a while before when i was surfing the web, and i saved it :)

ok, erm, i enter this link, and change the '_' to '-' as instructed, but the page comes up as erroneous? where can one get the pack from?

Hey Windows X, I have Build 1145 of WinXP SP1.. can you do a 1145 version of this amazing pack? Thanks a lot man!

No, you have to update to offical SP1 patch SP1a also works too.

P.S. I need host 50 MB or more with unlimited bandwidth, FTP and some sub-domain if possible. I'm not very curious about this cause I don't want to bother anyone to hold my site. Looks like selfish.

ahh i was just so exited when i saw 2 links so i thought: longhorn theme v2 but no sp 1 of windows xp:S

Longhorn Transformation Pack support all offcial release of Windows XP (And SP1) and Windows Server 2003 (Nah, I told them new feature but not publiced yet.)

u need all that space just to host the file?....ok well i can host the file but not an entire webpage..i appologize i only have so much myself to use...

I talked to tech.... admin and he say he will host for me even he had to paid it himself for my bandwidth. I try to refuse cause i can't let he sacrifice for me but he won't accept. I don't know why he's so curious to host my site and waste his money. So, please wait till my host up again.

Not really nice, here's mail from alexander777

"no problem I can offer that, im going to be away a few days on business. I own a software company we have devloped a new operating system guardian software. it 100% hack and virus proof 5 years in devlopment and 2 years in testing so thats why im going to meet some people. but when I get back id be more then happy to give you all the help you need. e mail in nest few days tell me more about yourself. I need a good programmer if your intrested. my e mail is alexander777@bright.net. looking forward to talking to you soon."

It senses hard to me. If I accept his host, tech...admin won't paid bandwidth for me but he doesn't accept about this. What should I do man?

man send it to me and i'll host it, on my web site that i'm don't feel like working on, i have 300megs and 10gigs a month not being used