Longhorn Transformation Pack

yeah i have really no problems it works even better then everything i ever tried

just read and as i hate it by meself if iam helping ppl: they dont read so maybe win xp you can make things with pictures or @ least not much text

couse i have the same behouviour then the most: next next next next ....

Now I have done trans pack 2.0 yet and with new scripts that could make patcher become more success or can't patch... But I sure everyone may work as well.

lol, i'm too lazy to read it all... is there a way to uninstall once you get sick of it :) lol, or is it permanent?

Lol I dont see how people on neowin can tell the difference betwenn your package and mine windows x, i think there should only be one, because bothe of ours are the same..... Just an idea, but maybe we could work on this together? I mean, you create the visual stlye, and i do the system file things, its just that your a great styler, andim great at system files and other things, maybe a joint package? Just asking if you would like to, I understand if you dont wanna, just that the similarities are too much to have two packages...

Alan.

I can tell the differance, his is GOOD.

yeha id agree windowsx's one is alot better... no offence alanzeino but i dont like your buttons, taskbar or your icons

You can uninstall it by run this patch again. It will detect about previous operatiobn and ask you to rollback. OK?

Wow ! I must say the pack is amazing WindowsX ! good job ! it works fine in my PC. I can't wait for v2.0

Keep up the good work !

Yaa... I just finished the final update which could be really done. Just give me rest first and I'll wake up upload and public it.

cool cant wait... *sigh* but ill have to wait till later this week to get it....eh school sux

where is the download link....

i'm ready to install it after ghosting my xp so i would have no prob reverting changes ;-)

Yaa... I just finished the final update which could be really done. Just give me rest first and I'll wake up upload and public it.

did ya read this yet?

Yaa...After I woke up, I had realized that there's some problems about my package. And then I took about whole day to discover it for make patch become better. Now I think it almost perfect except sometimes it may say that file can't patch. For method, please run patch again and it will done perfectly. And then I try other way to make it done well but there's a problem about rollback from 1.0 version so that's trouble again. After done it, I try to make patch avoid the errors. And now I never seen any error in my machine and my old machine. Give me a time to test it please.