Longhorn Transformation Pack

lols its worth a try... ill look into it... im already digging through the registry and sytem files for some stuff im doing anyways

This is probably not possible either but there is another area where the text is almost IMPOSSIBLE to read. The screen shot is of the Internet Explorer menu bar when Internet Explorer is INACTIVE.

As you can see. It's rather difficult to read.

post-34-1052895153.jpg

Dont think there is much you can add windows x, Im out of ideas for my package as well, I mean, theres only so much that can be skinned in windows...

This is probably not possible either but there is another area where the text is almost IMPOSSIBLE to read. The screen shot is of the Internet Explorer menu bar when Internet Explorer is INACTIVE.

As you can see. It's rather difficult to read.

All the plex themes are like that, mine is the same, but if you are dying just edit the msstyles file in stylebuilder.

Yeah I knew that alanzeino :p

I was just hoping that maybe one of the MANY Plex styles could be changed so it was always like this (as I don't have stylebuilder installed nor want it installed). This is the best Plex theme so far so I thought I would make the suggestion.

And Windows X, there isn't much else I can think of to add. Can't wait to see version 3 though with the Sidebar and all. :p

Just keep making modifications until it looks totally like the REAL Longhorn, that's all I can think of. :p

One problem I did find is when I ran the installation again (to find your email address) I found it wanted to uninstal (duh!) so I cancelled it and it came up with a file protection dialog. I clicked cancel on that and then, after I restarted, the boot screen was gone! It replaced the ntoskrnl.dll file when I CANCELLED the uninstallation. I haven't replaced it yet but was wondering if I was to run the installation program again, would it restore the Longhorn one or just keep the original?

Return to previous files. I decided, 3.0 will have new dialog about askinf for Transform to Longhorn M4 or M5 (Screensaver and LogonUI, lol) and fix some various problems. This will make you feel better and do not copy this idea!

post-34-1052990864.jpg

Return to previous files. I decided, 3.0 will have new dialog about askinf for Transform to Longhorn M4 or M5 (Screensaver and LogonUI, lol) and fix some various problems. This will make you feel better and do not copy this idea!

Well, thats ugly anyway. So you do think I copy your ideas huh. If one more person says Ive copied something of yours im going to repackage your 3.0 pack, change the names, and call it "Alan Zeinos Windows X Longhorn Pack"

I didn't mean you.....????? I tell everyone that please wait for the 3.0 I want to release with it first! And I'll make dialog option to let ppl install in M4 or M5. (If I don't make installer, it will up to 30 MB!)

WTF would everybody grow up...... wow two people made a plex theme it obvious there would be similarities............. and alanzeino2002 gro up... you dont have to go bagging windowsx's stuff or attacking him becuase you this when ever he talks about the similarities or people who do steal stuff that it involves you........................

btw sounds good windowsx

looks cool m8 i wanna see more of that color scheme:)

i like that blue maybe behind some places or something?

I didn't mean you.....????? I tell everyone that please wait for the 3.0 I want to release with it first! And I'll make dialog option to let ppl install in M4 or M5. (If I don't make installer, it will up to 30 MB!)

ohh sh it sorry.

Hey Windows X, that latest screenshot looks awesome.

Can't wait to see version 3. Maybe a preview/beta version? :yes: :D

Keep up the great work.

Well, thats ugly anyway. So you do think I copy your ideas huh. If one more person says Ive copied something of yours im going to repackage your 3.0 pack, change the names, and call it "Alan Zeinos Windows X Longhorn Pack"

maybe you should stop threatening this community and go take a hike.. lamer.

cool did you release the login screen that looked like this?

Nice work Windows X!!

You rock! :D