7106.0.090408-1623_x86fre_client_zh-cn_Retail_Ultimate-GRC1CULFRER_CN_DVD

Title says it all. :)

7106.0.090408-1623_x64fre_client_zh-cn_Retail_Ultimate-GRC1CULXFRER_CN_DVD

Where?

Title says it all. :)

7106.0.090408-1623_x64fre_client_zh-cn_Retail_Ultimate-GRC1CULXFRER_CN_DVD

stupid. Yes im going to complain. for the majority of us this does us no good. might as well have not wasted their time.

It would seem that the English version has leaked:

7106.0.090408-1623_x86fre_client_en-us_Retail_Ultimate-GRC1CULFRER_EN_DVD.iso

7106.0.090408-1623_x64fre_client_en-us_Retail_Ultimate-GRC1CULXFRER_EN_DVD.iso

:whistle:

At the very least, if this chinese version is real, then a few screenshots would at least confirm whether 7106 is indeed the RC branch build.

1.JPG

Ah hell, ANOTHER one? Seems like I'm spending more time installing new builds and tweaking things again afterwards than actually using the damn thing!

thats why people should wait for the rc ;)

I just finished installing 7077. I'm happy to wait until the official RC now. There doesn't seem to be much changing to make the upgrades worthwhile anymore.

thats why people should wait for the rc ;)

Meh, each build I've installed has had some annoying bug that has made me fiend for a new build like crack. :p

revreddy: don't most of the winmain builds with the full build string in the watermark say "For testing purposes only" instead of "Evaluation copy"?

Ah hell, ANOTHER one? Seems like I'm spending more time installing new builds and tweaking things again afterwards than actually using the damn thing!

haha I know how you feel. I stopped at 7068 though.

That is the reason why I am still using 7068 and decided to skip 7077. It's too much work to reinstall all my applications.

I don't know. It's not my screen.

Just a suspicion. If the watermark was changed for 7077, then I was suspecting they would also keep it the same way for the RC instead of the full internal string. On the other hand, this could confirm 7105 might be RC and 7106 is a newer internal post-RC build. Who knows. Let's just hope this thing leaks by the time I wake up in the morning.

I'm not validating the authenticity of the leaks, but something about the buildstring.

Build 7077 is from the RC branch and as such has an evaluation copy tag. Build 7106 is still part of winmain (because it will go on to be RTM) and therefore does not have the new buildstring