Windows 7 7106 x86 & x64 leaked

Slight sidenote: There are more Chinese speaking people on this planet than English speaking people, so it depends on your definition of 'majority' :p

(There are even more people in China with an internet connection than people living in the US, for instance)

I'm just saying English version of Windows is wanted on a higher scale ;)

Another image:

syqon8.jpg

Wish english version would come, maybe wait another night :p

Edited by atleeit

Isn't there just a MUI in localized versions and exe & dll files are actually english?

Isn't there a file inside the ISO that you could change like a INI file, change to English US? Not sure if you can.

I need to apologise, for taking my stand so firmly, but i seriously belived it wasnt any chance of being real. However i opened boot.wim (cant open install.wim yet) and all dlls and files seems to be 7106 version. So its eather great job faking it or its most likely real... however chines version doesnt help a lot of people here ;(

i do understand that ofc... but odds that happens are small, thats why i tought its fake in 1st place.

i guess its a great fake job made it to look like real build 7106 they have modified the files to look it as real 7106 build

but digital sign proves it as great fake job!!!

i guess its a great fake job made it to look like real build 7106 they have modified the files to look it as real 7106 build

but digital sign proves it as great fake job!!!

Why would someone goto the trouble of changing all the file versions? And why would they want to make a Chinese build fake, Normally a US-EN one comes out first and it comes out to be fake but not a Chinese one.

if its out

i hope the internet loss bug is fixed lol

This isnt exactly a fix, to the bug, but it has been identidied that the loss of internet is due to upnp. Turn that off in your router and youll never have that problem again. worked for me anyway

Isn't there a file inside the ISO that you could change like a INI file, change to English US? Not sure if you can.

you cant do that, because only chines mui is included. However its probably possible to take english mui from 7077 and glued it in to 7106. mui = just bounch of files mostly from winsxs folder.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm not going to install anything without a valid digital signature.

neither am I.

I'm just waiting for RC and do something more valuable with my time instead.

oh lets just learn chinese quickly then install it. :p

If this is real, and it's from the post-RC branch then it doesn't really look different (not that I expected it to). What I'm getting at is that all the hoopla over the big announcements that MS was going to do with the release of RC don't seem to be in the area of UI.

So Solar1 am i wrong? in saying this could have been true and it seems to be :p

yes and i was man enough and already apologised in some above post, while you called me lucky and called me ****** and cocky etc etc. (i mean how old are you exactly?)

And in all honesty you wrote "I'm not saying it will come out, that was a cut and past from the Chinese sites, all i'm saying is why am i reading so much hype and alot of topics referring to 7106 if it's just nothing.". So basickly you left your self door open in both directions, at least put your self on one side and stand behind your belives like i do? I can always easy admit when i have wrong, while you aperantly cant.

yes and i was man enough and already apologised in some above post, while you called me lucky and called me ****** and cocky etc etc. (i mean how old are you exactly?)

And in all honesty you wrote "I'm not saying it will come out, that was a cut and past from the Chinese sites, all i'm saying is why am i reading so much hype and alot of topics referring to 7106 if it's just nothing.". So basickly you left your self door open in both directions, at least put your self on one side and stand behind your belives like i do? I can always easy admit when i have wrong, while you aperantly cant.

You continue to be the person i described in earlier posts, haven't change lol.