Windows 7 7106 x86 & x64 leaked

Atleit i am here like 1 week? but i have to agree with Solor (especially on the age thing)

Back to the topic i am not installing anything with out a digital signature and still believe something is not right with this build.

Does this ever end??? I just upgraded to 7077 the other day. They just need to make it final...then we won't have to keep installing or arguing wether its fake or not. :)

Does this ever end??? I just upgraded to 7077 the other day. They just need to make it final...then we won't have to keep installing or arguing wether its fake or not. :)

Even if its real, would you install something without a digisign?

Hell no... I was not saying that...I was refering to the EN version if/when if true is released...

stupid. Yes im going to complain. for the majority of us this does us no good. might as well have not wasted their time.

You can complain all you want, I doubt the Chinese will care much. :)

People.... The Chinese are good and loyal friends to everyone. What possible problem could anyone have with anything coming from them!!!!! Download it, install it, and be happy that they are sharing it.... Bring it on, we are ready for the next leak!!!!!

Maybe digital signatures are only added to builds that are intended to be released for Connect/TAP/etc. Daily builds might not be signed when they compile those.

Maybe digital signatures are only added to builds that are intended to be released for Connect/TAP/etc. Daily builds might not be signed when they compile those.

Perhaps, I'd still be very careful, if I get my hands on this build I'll check it out in VMware for any suspicious TCP/IP activities.

if it was an in-lab build then they probably didn't see a need for a digi sig

but I would install in vmware since if its a fake, they might have modified it for malicious purposes and can potential steal lots of money and private information

wzor needs to come out and confirm if this is fake because they have the real build numbers!

The below images are my system VS supposibly 7106 version in Simplified Chinese, don't know if it's real, let's wait abit longer.

7077 - Paint, Calculator, Notepad

7106 - Paint, Calculator, Notepad

7077 - Winver

7106 - Winver

7077 - Personalize

7106 - Personalize

7077 - Control Panel

7106 - Control Panel

7077 - Start Menu

7106 - Start Menu

7077 - Network and Sharing Center

7106 - Network and Sharing Center

7077 - Action Center

7106 - Action Center

If you're going to make comparisons like this at least have the common sense to set your desktop resolution to the same one as the Japanese pics. Geez...

People.... The Chinese are good and loyal friends to everyone. What possible problem could anyone have with anything coming from them!!!!!

L A U G H.

Read newspapers/news media lately?

If you're going to make comparisons like this at least have the common sense to set your desktop resolution to the same one as the Japanese pics. Geez...

Where do you see Japanese pics? :p

I thought the digital signature was invalid....so how can it be real? or at the least it's been tampered with right?

I think there is fake English versions doing the rounds with invalid signatures.