Ridley Scotts "Prometheus" (2012)

what is wrong with you?

I like movies where actors portray emotions beyond that of wooden and dead. Ryan can act, but this movie was not having that. He was just a silent, emotionless person, who would rage every now and then on someone. Other than that, there was nothing to the movie at all. The plot, the motives, and everything else was just lacking and as bland as could be.

You want to see acting? You want to see what makes a movie good? Go watch I Saw The Devil.

Prometheus looks awesome, so lets stop talking about that crap movie Drive lol.

I like movies where actors portray emotions beyond that of wooden and dead. Ryan can act, but this movie was not having that. He was just a silent, emotionless person, who would rage every now and then on someone. Other than that, there was nothing to the movie at all. The plot, the motives, and everything else was just lacking and as bland as could be.

You want to see acting? You want to see what makes a movie good? Go watch I Saw The Devil.

Prometheus looks awesome, so lets stop talking about that crap movie Drive lol.

I know this is O/T but I think this picture summarizes the movie.

ryan-gosling-in-drive-007.jpg

• Like 1

Good to see Rappy back. Now these topics can start filling up with substance :)

:)

Is this available as a hi-res wallpaper at all???

I'll have a look around

this movie really doesn't look all too great to me. is this suppose to be a prequel to aliens? if soo it doesn't appear to resemble it what so ever!

this movie really doesn't look all too great to me. is this suppose to be a prequel to aliens? if soo it doesn't appear to resemble it what so ever!

Get! Out!

• Like 1

There something about the asthetics in this movie that bothers me. They seem too... TV.

Agreed, so far it looks like what would happen if the makers of CSI:Miami tried to remake Aliens I keep expecting Jerry Bruckheimers name to pop up, and that's not even mentioning that this is going to be PG-13.

If it wasn't Ridley Scott directing I wouldn't watch. :/

It's supposed to be set in the same universe prior to the events in the Alien movies. It was however stated by Ridley Scott himself that it wasn't a direct prequel.

:s

Saying the same thing about The Dark Knight Rises, you are. :s

There something about the asthetics in this movie that bothers me. They seem too... TV.

What do you mean by that? It doesn't look like a TV movie to me at all. If anything, it looks a little more old fashioned because it doesn't use a lot of CGI (unlike most science fiction movies).

What do you mean by that? It doesn't look like a TV movie to me at all. If anything, it looks a little more old fashioned because it doesn't use a lot of CGI (unlike most science fiction movies).

I don't mean it looks like a TV movie, I mean it reminds me of a modern TV show, asthetically. I don't really know how best to describe it. It's like theres no... texture. It all looks very artificial in some way.

I am not saying the whole thing looks awful. The trailer doesn't nesscarily give a good impression of how it will play as a full movie.

I went a bit cold on this once it changed from being a true Alien prequel to one set in the same universe, I've purposely stayed away from trailers and previews, but the more I see and hear of this film the more I really can't wait to see it.