Neowin Digital Gallery

Sorry man, since I edited it a fair bit the first thing I did was resize it. I might make a wallpaper out of it soon, if I do I'll let you know :)

then no wall, then I don't like that horrible looking mosquitoe photo grrrrrrrrrrrr haha kidding! Thanks anyways for at least replying :)

Damn MrChuang, you have some really epic shots!

Here is my first go at night shots:

3498998531_1e1c3c2027.jpg

I think once I get my 70-300mm lens, I'm gonna upgrade my account to Pro and put all of my nice shots up. Seems worth it, as friends are now asking to see my work, haha. This hobby is gathering a lot more attention than my guitar/bass/ukulele playing, lol.

~Snip~

I'm sure we will be seeing some more spider pictures from me real soon :)

Great use of color and focus.

~Snip~

Something Different :)

~Snip~

Really Calm and nice, well done!

Here is one from today (Back to the same spot to once again photograph the sunset) :)

3500502372_b1234a971e.jpg

Thanks! I appreciate it. :) I really like the colors in your shot - looks like the sky is on fire.

I'm sure we will be seeing some more spider pictures from me real soon :)

Great use of color and focus.

Something Different :)

Here is one from today (Back to the same spot to once again photograph the sunset) :)

3500502372_b1234a971e.jpg

Noooooo! Then use spoiler tags on the spider pics!!!

Amazing Photo, Love the red!

@ MasterC Love long exposures, good work!

i know i know iz a phone cam 5 megapixel :(

but yeah i thought they were pretty good :(

post-97461-1241454707_thumb.jpg

post-97461-1241454736_thumb.jpg

post-97461-1241454746_thumb.jpg

i know i know iz a phone cam 5 megapixel :(

but yeah i thought they were pretty good :(

they alright :) I like the crowd, but yeah not much detail.

SLeeping Kitty is stealing your ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, nice composition IMO

@ MasterC Love long exposures, good work!

Thanks :happy: I'm going to go there again soon so I can get some more shots of the water around the rocks. I've always like the shots where the water looks misty.

A batch I hadn't Post-processed.

<Pic One>

<Pic Two>

Very, very nice shots. How did you not get your camera wet in the second one?

Very, very nice shots. How did you not get your camera wet in the second one?

Thanks! Believe it or not I was scared as hell of getting salty water in/on the camera/lenses. If you notice I was positioned almost on the side and not upfront + I Guess luck played a big part as, my mate ran in the ocean, I took the pic as soon as he was in deep enough to make a big splash and moved my hands/turned around so the water would splash my back not the camera. In all honestly I wiped it like hell with a wet cloth and then some alcohol just to be sure :blush:

Thanks! Believe it or not I was scared as hell of getting salty water in/on the camera/lenses. If you notice I was positioned almost on the side and not upfront + I Guess luck played a big part as, my mate ran in the ocean, I took the pic as soon as he was in deep enough to make a big splash and moved my hands/turned around so the water would splash my back not the camera. In all honestly I wiped it like hell with a wet cloth and then some alcohol just to be sure :blush:

You must've been pretty quick then - the water looks like it was about to hit you. :laugh:

3507839389_c31c7cef12.jpg?v=0

And another one, my new old camera, Canon A-1, with FD 50mm f/1.8. The A-1 is loaded with Ilford Delta 3200. Going to have some fun with that ;)

Yet to get anything processed on it sadly. Got a couple of rolls of HP5+ I need to get processed, so I'll probably hold off on processing the Delta 3200 and get them all done together. From what I've seen from other photos though, it has a huge exposure range (saw some stuff at EI 12800), a fine and fairly attractive unobtrusive graine, and pulls just as well as it pushes. Can't wait to give it a shot though :)