Neowin Digital Gallery

That's how I always shoot bowling shots, at the last lane so it's easier to take pics...

What's with the harsh shadow it ruins the shot. But composition otherwise.

I actually like the shadow. *shrug*

It's from the SB600 that's below me.

Thanks Everyone :)

@saxondale, They all look so good and sharp. Second one looks professional, well done mate

@crazzy88ss, The ball looks awesome! Its motion blurred :)

Something really simple for mothers day Got some beautiful green 'Macro Curvy Vine Plant' HDR's coming up soon, they look great!

3517337897_d063f5a401.jpg

By the way anyone here who wants to add me on Flickr go ahead, always love having a new contact to check photos and comment on.

I actually like the shadow. *shrug*

It's from the SB600 that's below me.

Well to each is own mate... The shadow just looks harsh :p

Couple from me:

Outdoor BB

3520511683_ee0de553a1_b.jpg

3520519193_5379e3d394_b.jpg

3520507153_7b387c5d58_b.jpg

BBQ

3520529329_674f283237_b.jpg

3521338042_c6799f4df8_b.jpg

and. old shot for you crazzy8ss, by all means though not a very good one, but just so you catch my drift :p

3520570081_a9ccf935fd_b.jpg

and @ Mr. Chuang, let's state something:

IDEM= your pics are simply amazing: :p

so IDEM

@ Brad: Great colors!

haven't posted in a while.. same ol stuff :p

3516893320_ea6c16d185.jpg3516076899_d95400761b.jpg3516888976_2ca90776ac.jpg

3516892434_f8e8ac4878.jpg3436573170_d572a5739f.jpg

3435765021_b9b123fb35.jpg3516894094_2d10973267.jpg

The last one cracks me up cause as you can see in the background, he's reaching for something. There is change in the little pocket on the car door that he knows he's not allowed to have so he thinks i won't notice him cause i'm taking pics.lol

haven't posted in a while.. same ol stuff :p

The last one cracks me up cause as you can see in the background, he's reaching for something. There is change in the little pocket on the car door that he knows he's not allowed to have so he thinks i won't notice him cause i'm taking pics.lol

These pictures really are good, what camera did you take these with?

Rich

@Draconian Guppy, Thanks man :)

Wow so many new shots! Lets get started

@Draconian Guppy Loving them all especially the last one, he looks like he doesn't have a right arm. Motion blur goes really well with these type of shots

@o0moonman0o, I really need to comment on your flickr about some of your latest photos but before I do even more ones I like pop up :) As always your shots clarity is to perfection. That last one from you of the flowers is so beautiful and the colors are really appealing. Will browse through your flickr and point out some favorites sometime soon.

@Jordan Green, Just checked your flickr for some new shots. A Different landscape here and honestly the lighting from the umbrella looks 100% natural from the sun. It blends in perfect with Laura and the background, keep up the good work mate.

@+Napalm Frog, I Lol'd :laugh:

@NCIvey, Very simple, I especially like these types of shots. Well captured

@Bubbabyte, All of the shots are supurb and I especially like the second one with the Umbrella. It is colorful and a good portrait. Also the fourth one is great because of the sun lighting the background and shining on the little guy's hair.

@crazzy88ss, Low light B&W worked perfect. Just enough light to see the figure's outline and the drums, I like

So here is the last of the green curles, you can find the second one I didn't post here on flickr. Loving the D.O.F on these :)

Edit added number two as well

3521224775_743cd7faf3.jpg

3521269135_b8c7cf18ca.jpg

Edited by MrChuang

These pictures really are good, what camera did you take these with?

Rich

Thanks man, It's a crappy old Rebel XT.. i want to upgrade so bad. The lens is the 50mm 1.8.

@moonman: yes they are growing up fast.. too fast.

@crazy88ss: Thanks man, when i showed my wife that pic the first thing she said was "he's reaching for the money"..lol

@MrChuang: Like everyone else said man.. you're pictures are amazing, i wish i could do the kinda stuff you do. You and moonman are the frontrunners for picture of the month.. EVERY month..lol

I quite like this one

3525579557_fb2bc6c8f1_o.png

Going to start some work with models as I found an amazing empty warehouse, covered with spray paint designs. Should be fun, going to ask my friend if I can borrow their SB600 though xD

@Bubba: Love the one with your son in the mud! Looks very spontenaous, but somehow you know he loves the camera :p

@MrChuang: Remember what IDEM stands for? Amazing detail on the first one !

@Brad: Again, awesome colors! very nice saturation!

@crazy: nice bw gives a great Rock n rock feeling, although I though EXP_0031 is much better :D :p

@jordan: Nice Girl.. I mean, nice photo :p Good lighting too!

Edited by Draconian Guppy

@crazy: nice bw gives a great Rock n rock feeling, although I though EXP_0031 is much better :D :p

i like that one too, but i hadn't gotten around to posting it yet.

@Bubba: Love the one with your son in the mud! Looks very spontenaous, but somehow you know he loves the camera :p

@MrChuang: Remember what IDEM stands for? Amazing detail on the first one !

@Brad: Again, awesome colors! very nice saturation!

@jordan: Nice Girl.. I mean, nice photo :p Good lighting too!

hahah thanks :p

Moonman! Great beer pic! That is a beer right? :p Interesting how the beer is in focus and whats "after" the bear is blurred :p where you aiming for that or is it just me blabbering :p ?