• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Neowin Digital Gallery

Draconian Guppy    13,037

Inspired by moonmans :p Betcha my wendys taste better then your hero :p

3553538684_21a498f42f_b.jpg

Then... Our starbucks ripoff "expresso"

3553552628_2fa64fe854_b.jpg

Then... some real espresso made with "bustello" coffee :) @ home

3552749857_f80af3ff2e_b.jpg

then... Kicking it back... Although this should be right after the ripoff

3552764345_555dc33b0c_b.jpg

Edit:

MI6 labs: Like the first and the last, but a bit more saturation/vibrance on the ball wouldn't hurt :)

@Jman: Love that cow-looking-thingy :p with no eyes :|

@ Bubba: I think I like your little kid better :p I mean don't get wrong in a pedo kinda way, but the dude has style :)

@MrChuang: idem! :p Amazing night shot I love the how you can see the colors in the water ripples

Edited by Draconian Guppy

Brad.    7

Finally got down to the abandoned Warehouse today! Took around 200 photos, only managed to pp a few of my favourite ones, here they are:

3560216731_81d7b0656c_o.png

3561035160_e22383fe35_o.png

3560217081_3b6a771e4b_o.png

There's a few more at my flickr from today :)

Brad that first one is very nice! Very good colors ! :)

I was browsing through your flickr this window has very good potential for some nice HDRs :p

Pesto :)

3561174373_53258072f1_b.jpg

goodcase    5

I was asked to take photos at my friends prom pre party:

_DSC3115.jpg_DSC3149.jpg

_DSC3136.jpg_DSC3138.jpg

_DSC3151.jpg_DSC3160.jpg

_DSC3202.jpg_DSC3195.jpg

_DSC3244.jpg_DSC3229.jpg

_DSC3198.jpg_DSC3211.jpg

Brad.    7
Brad that first one is very nice! Very good colors ! :)

I was browsing through your flickr this window has very good potential for some nice HDRs :p

Thank you!

I know right, I'm currently looking at a load of tutorials for HDR work, gonna give it a go soon. There's a bunch of pics from the collection that'd suit HDR.

goodcase the one with the chair, were there's only 5 of 'em is a perfect prom pic! ( where there's 2 sitting down and 3 gals up )

Diffused Mind    0
3565157449_d0b29b6084_b.jpg

witalit    15

@Diffused Mind - Love this colours in this one, really warm red/yellows. HDR shot of this would look amazing. ;)

Napalm Frog    13

Out of curiosity, is HDR a new fad, or do I just live in my own little bubble? I've only come across it for the first time last month, and think it's heavily abused.

crazzy88ss    65

I thought HDR was on it's way out, actually. I've known about it for well over 2 years now.

Brad.    7

Yeah it's been around ages, I've just been introduced to it recently, and as an amateur photographer I'm really amazed by the aspect of it :)

Murkey    0

Wouldn't say it's necessarily a fad, granted a lot of people like to overdo the processing a bit, to the point where it looks like it came out of a game of some sort, but it can be useful. I guess it's another one of those cases where it works best when you don't even realise someone's done it.

crazzy88ss    65

You can almost ALWAYS tell when HDR has been used, though. That's why I sometimes don't like it. With my "latest" HDRs, I try my best to get them to look realistic, but it's still fairly obvious it's not.

Bot oh well. They're still fun to do.

Diffused Mind    0
@Diffused Mind - Love this colours in this one, really warm red/yellows. HDR shot of this would look amazing. ;)

That was my favorite part about the photo too. What it lacks in composition it makes up tenfold in vibrance. Also shows that the D200 is no slouch.

Inspired by Mr. Chuang; I did several shots, focusing around the eye, focusing in the eye and no focus at all, here's a couple to begin with.

3571708378_cc0173420f_b.jpg

A couple more after PP

3571754526_1d9b402e9f_b.jpg

Won't let me edit my previous post so here goes; This one is focused on the whole eye.

3571985392_fb4843fab1.jpg

crazzy88ss    65

3572644598_55696d77f5.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stephenkirsh/3572644598/

Oakland Athletics' Kurt Suzuki reaches for the ball while the Seattle Mariners' Endy Chavez slides into home safely. The Mariners went on to win the game at Oakland 6-1.

Wow! awesome pic crazy!...

SAfe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrChuang    7

Thanks guys! :)

Been so busy with school this week and last and havn't had time to post anything new or comment on photos. From oldest (top) to newest (bottom) feedback on every post

@Bubbabyte, 5th One is my favorite. Those two youngsters are beautiful for portraits, well done!

@o0moonman0o, Honestly every one of your photos has amazing clarity, focus, and color. Always enjoy popping by here and your flickr to see them

@+MI6Labs, 2nd and 3rd are great. Any butterfly macro's are brilliant!

@+JMann, My favorite would have to be the 5th one for its sharpness, color, and because its a Panorama. Great landscape it looks to be their, nice work!

@moloko, Model is beautiful, Lighting from strobe (I presume) it perfect (especially because its based around the center), and the pink is vivid :)

Next series of shots

@o0moonman0o, Second is beautiful, Love the rainbow and scenery at Niagara Falls! and that 3rd one is simply amazing! I would love to be able to find gardens like that around Brisbane because its so beautiful!

@Draconian Guppy, Wish we had Wendy's in Australia. Color and tone is great

@+Brad. The Grafitti ones are awesome because the sparkles looks like flashes from the camera ;)

@Draconian Guppy, Looks tastey

@goodcase, B&W went really well here. All the shots are supurb though 8th one if my favorite due to the composition of the ladies :)

@Diffused Mind™, Color in that sunset is incredible. Captured really well mate, good work!

@Draconian Guppy, The first eye macro is great! The color in the eye would make this work especially well for a HDR. Maybe a little less light around and either focus further into iris of crop it so their is a little less skin around the eyeball. Otherwise great work!

@crazzy88ss, Nice capture, gotta love that fast shutter.

Well onto some new ones from me :) A bit different from the usual though I wanted something more creative

3572793064_5e65853a3e.jpg

3558980522_d17f9223f9.jpg

3558191702_6f9cec2337.jpg

lawtai    3

nice water droplet photo!

JMann    2

@MrChuang: Thanks for the comment, much appreciated. (Y) Love your shots as well, the sharpness around the Spiders head is awesome. Great creativity as well, keep them coming!

Brad.    7

@MrChuang, amazing three images.

witalit    15

dsc00481i.th.jpg

Just trying out some new things. Love Decay, think that may be a new set to do.

Mr chuang. That water droplet is amazing... The focus is just amazing!

NOT SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT TEH CREEPY SPIDER grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Thanks for the input! Awesome how you take the time to comment on each and every post (Y)(Y)