*Enters

Snowl

entering right now :)

Edited by Kirbeh
Brad.

Noice!

+Audioboxer

Filled it in!

Much better idea (for you guys also) doing something like this than just "reply to enter" ;)

Victor Rambo

Cool

Entering..

Keito

Hmm, just a quick note - filled it out and all, but you might wanna consider next time that some people are already subscribing... being a tech site and all it'd be awesome that certain questions are "context dependent" - I already subscribed, so there's no need to ask me what you could do to make me subscribe... :p

Snowl
Filled it in!

Much better idea (for you guys also) doing something like this than just "reply to enter" ;)

Hey, but then we could get the post count to 9 million or 10 million, and make the stats go all weird again!

+Audioboxer
Hmm, just a quick note - filled it out and all, but you might wanna consider next time that some people are already subscribing... being a tech site and all it'd be awesome that certain questions are "context dependent" - I already subscribed, so there's no need to ask me what you could do to make me subscribe... :p

I took it from the point of view that they're just generally asking "is there anything else we can do to make subscribing attractive?".

sundayx
I need a 'scroll to bottom' button on the iPhone version, I flick and flick and flick and flick just to get to the latest post on the bottom.

Done.

PaulCabby

Omg @ the stickers! :o

+Frank B.

Filled it out. I agree with Audioboxer - this is a better idea than the 'reply-to-enter' competitions, and will (hopefully) help improve the site.

DaveLegg

That was in the initial plan, but we were hit by the time constraint of getting it out to you guys.

MrChuang

Completed Survey

I hope some great ideas are given, like to see some new things :)

Sethos

At last, a productive way of entering, major kudos (Y)

Question, will every survey entry stand an equal chance to win or does the 'productive' surveys yield a higher chance of winning? Like, would typing "lol" in every box bump you down the ladder :p ?

Subject Delta

Nice to see a free giveaway that also allows the members to give something back. Good luck all!

Groovedude

hehe them stickers are pretty coool :D but damn i like that ipod case!

John Freeman

Done & done :)

+KibosJ

Entered :D

Jimmy0

Entered.

Thanks guys (Y)

Nerve

Entered. :)

+Tyranade

Entered

MiniMeSorinel