Neowin May 2009 give-away!

I won...wait for it...NOTHING. As per usual.

I shouldn't bother trying, I never win anything in life...

I disappointed myself. That's it I'm switching, the stickers don't even want me. :(

/joking

I never win in competitions! Glad to see that record remains unbroken!

Thanks Neowin for selecting me. Only second time I entered a give-away, and I won 4 "I Am a PC" stickers.

Thanks again everyone.

Pasquale :cool:

[EDIT] Almost forgot: congratz to all other winners[/EDIT]

I don't ever win anything, don't think I ever have :laugh: but at least I can provide some feedback to help improve the forum.

Congrats to all who won

I don't ever win anything, don't think I ever have :laugh: but at least I can provide some feedback to help improve the forum.

Congrats to all who won

Yeah same here. Atleast I provided feedback too!

Wow, I can't believe I won something. And the Razer mouse, at that! I never win anything. Awesomesauce. :laugh: Thanks!

Forgot to reply to this I know it's a bit late but I won some 'I'm a PC' stickers thank you! :D

Anyone know how long they take to come ?

On a slightly related note, where are the prizes being shipped from? I'm just wondering how long larger packages take to arrive. Curiosity killed the cat, you know. :laugh:

the stickers haven't started shipping yet, they are all located in the UK and I am just awaiting some more replies from people till we can ship them out. If people don't reply by end of next week then we will send them all out :)