Neowin May 2009 give-away!

Thanks Neowin!

I totally forgot about the May Giveway and got the Mac "Things" prize. Will come in handy as I prepare some of my web sites and my upcoming nuptuals.

Congrats to all the other winners as well!

Congratulations, awesome piece of software.

• 3 weeks later...
Any idea as to when the other stuff has/will be sent out?

Just a quick follow-up re-asking of this, cause it's been three weeks without a response.

If you are one of the sticker winners then The Andyman is handling these as he has all the stickers. For the rest PM me if you have not been allocated your prize.

Thanks

That's horrible.. All I wanted was a I am a pc sticker.. well poo....

Congrats to all the winners, great prizes and great fun!!

Yea... Poo indeed me too wanted just a Sticker :cry:

Congo!! to the winners anyways :D

Glad to hear the stickers are going out ok :)

As for everyone else, if you haven't recieved your prize and you are not a sticker winner please PM me with the prize you won and details etc. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I would update everyone on the status of the "IM A PC" stickers for our US winners:

We're working on getting the last of the addresses and have sent a deadline to all of the winners. Once we have everything ready to go, the stickers will be sent to me from the UK and I will then send them out to everyone in the United States and Canada. Thanks for the patience.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ya, me too. I won one of the sticker prizes and I still haven't got anything. I thought it was Canada post but now I see that they haven't been handed out yet.

• 4 weeks later...
I'm going to check into the stickers guys, I appologize for the delay. I'll let you all know something soon!

Thanks, First time I won anything and now I'm starting to wonder if I really did. LOL j/k np

• 1 month later...