Windows 7 RC download early

The forum name can officially be changed to just Windows 7, no longer a need for the beta part IMO. LMAO @ the people who didn't think 7100 was the real deal, its been leaked for 2 weeks even before the MSDN/Technet people get it.

When I try to download it, the download manager comes up, and then it says that the MD5 is incorrect. Hmm

Can you not get the x64 version here: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/download.aspx ? Just wondering if people are having problems from there...
I just downloaded from http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/download.aspx. Selected "Download 64-bit version" at the bottom of the page.

I know that, but I'd rather use a regular download manager, as the MS Java one only gives me 4 connections and drops down to double and sometimes single digits KBps...anyways I found the complete URL for the x64 ISO and am downloading it at around 1.41MB to 2.01MB per second using 10 connections and will have it in about 30 minutes or so.

I've got an 18Mbps (aka 2.25MBps) download connection....not as fast as some people on here, but I may be getting it from a local server as MS has a 'campus' -- more like an office although I've never been there -- in Mississuaga, ON.

I was able to hit transfer speeds of like 6+ MB/s off U of T's connection for the beta. :D

I was able to hit transfer speeds of like 6+ MB/s off U of T's connection for the beta. :D

That is no fair...! :angry:

I'm at 67% with DL speeds of 42.5KB/s!!! Darn it!

Use a regular download manager, and find the link to the ISO itself...then it'll go faster for you!

Expect the servers to be down again if it keeps up with these download errors. There's plenty of ways to get the RC 7100 build anyways besides MSFT. I won't mention sources at the risk of getting a warning.

Some of us are getting it really.. really slowly.

Use a regular download manager, and find the link to the ISO itself...then it'll go faster for you!