First InFamous Review(s)

I can't believe not 1 person on Neowin has a code to share.

CURSE YOU ALL! *shakes fist*

And for those that redeemed their codes on their main account, next time, redeem it on a fake account and share :p

I feel your pain!

People just don't know how to share. :p

It worked well with the Home Beta, but your all just a bunch of big meanies. :p

I received my code tonight? Does everyone not get one? And can you use them more than once, if you can I'd be more than willing to share :)

If you post a pic that spoils anything I'm going to fly up to Scotland and beat you with a pillow till you bleed. :p

I receive my code tonight? Does everyone not get one? And can you use them more than once, if you can I'd be more than willing to share smile.gif

No only people in the US get codes with the pre-order. :(

And if you want to share, the best way to do it is make a new account and use it on that, then give the account details to some others, I'm assuming max of 5.

that way no one can mess with your real account.

And if you do that, I would love to to be able to download it. :D

I receive my code tonight? Does everyone not get one? And can you use them more than once, if you can I'd be more than willing to share :)

:woot:

Here's what you do, create a new PSN account with a random email address - Go make up a Gmail. On the PS3 create a new account, then sign that new account up for PSN with your new gmail email address. Redeem the code and download, then share the account with 4 other people. 5 people in total can be active for an account.

You can play the demo on your normal account like anything else on the PS3 that can be played over multiple accounts (Y)

It'll take you 5-10 mins, but we'll be forever grateful :wub:

Only people that pre-order from Gamestop get a code, and Sony has been sending out some random codes to random PSN users.

Sony always seem to send me codes for games xD But how does that work sorry I'm a little confused :p

Right so what I've got is:

1.Make a new account

2. Redeem The code

3. Then how do I share the account, just give my email address? Surely the demo would be on my PS3 so how would you guy's play it?

Sony always seem to send me codes for games xD But how does that work sorry I'm a little confused :p

1.Make a new account

2. Redeem The code

3. Then how do I share the account, just give my email address? Surely the demo would be on my PS3 so how would you guy's play it?

You would have to share the email and Password.

And then anyone you give it to would be able to download it from the recently downloaded section on the Playstation store. :D

Can only be shared with 4 other people though. *hint hint* :p

1.Make a new account

2. Redeem The code

Yeah make a new account on your PS3, call it anything you want.

Go to "Signup for playstation Network" under this new account. In here make up random details, it doesn't matter. Be sure to use a valid email address though, which is why I suggest you go signup for a random gmail "neowininfamous@gmail.com" or something.

Once this new PS3 account is working on PSN redeem the code. Start downloading yourself. You can log back into your main account whilst downloading, it doesn't matter.

4 people can then log into this new account and start downloading the demo also, like above they don't need to wait till the demo is finished downloading, as long as you start downloading you can go back to your main account.

All you have to do is keep this new account ON your PS3 to be able to play the demo - You can play the demo from any account, meaning your main account, as long as the new account remains on the PS3.

Right guys I'll do it now :p This won't affect my main account in anyway right?

Not a bit. :D

Can I has one of the shares please? lol.

Remember to use PM or PSN messaging when sharing, never spot any details in any sort of public domain.

A lot of people who shared Home with their proper accounts got screwed over by people.

First 3 to PM me get's it :D

Yes Corris one is reserved for you, I'll pm you it in a minute :p

Zomg you rool!

Remind me at some random point if I have anything that I owe you one. :D

i got an account with 3 activations left for the demo.

pm me if you want it

Thanks (Y)

Umm guys, it says it can no longer be used? Can you only use it once?

Ahhh did you redeem it on your main account already?

The code can only be used once which is why people suggest setting up a fake account - You redeem it on the fake account then you can download with 4 other people. You do it through the fake account so people don't need to access your main account and take up activations on it. 5 PS3 activations per account.

Yeah =\

Ah well thanks for the offer, remember for next time :p

danielhughes41 was able to help me out, but I don't know if he has any shares left.

Yeah sorry I didn't know, if I did I would of set it up later but like I said I seem to get every code from Sony, so next time you guys will be the first to know :D