The Official GTA Vice City PC Thread

actually this guy bought it of the rack. if not mistaken the name of the shop start with H. Hastling something like that.

actually this guy bought it of the rack. if not mistaken the name of the shop start with H. Hastling something like that.

Ya. That looks like a pricetag from Hastings (http://www.gohastings.com/)

We've got one here in Lake Havasu... looks like I'm going shopping after work today... =)

I love Hastings! I'm gonna go there on Friday and pre-order Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix! Maybe I will see if I can pickup Vice City there also!

That doesnt make sense. Why would one place release it like 6 days before it comes out..? :huh:

why are things leaked? the world will never know...

according to post on futuremark's msgboard the guy who bought this game said it was human error. they weren't supposed to sell that game untill normal release date

OK, I hate lame console games that are ported to the PC. The graphics stink and the gameplay is infantile.

However, I can't wait to play this game! I bought GTA3 for the PC and Loved it 'till Mafia came out and totally blew it out of the water. Hopefully, this game will keep me busy until the next PC born title kills it....

PC version is very clean, definitely nicer than the PS2 version. Cant wait dood! Will it run on P3 1Ghz with ti4200?

runs very well at 1024x768x16 nice and smooth on mine, alot better than gta3 which i had to run at 640x480 for these kind of results

also plays pretty well on me bros celeron 766 with gf2mx 400 64mb