[Official] E3 Nintendo Discussion

:o

Blasphemy!

I genuinely didn't, but it was a safe guess, I seen facebook, then LastFM, then I said here comes Twitter... and BAM, CHECK MY SHOE!

rofl. that was hilarious when his avatar spazzed out when he said "ever wondered what the bottom of an avatar's shoe looks like? BAM!" *commence avatar twitching.

anyway, last year from ninty was so poor, anything is gonna be better than that.

It would be really good if Nintendo's actually was really good. Dunno why, but...I can just feel it. It was crap last year, surely they can't do the same again. I'll be reporting here though as I watch it, so...Look out! If I double post then I'm sorry. Honestly.

It would be really good if Nintendo's actually was really good. Dunno why, but...I can just feel it. It was crap last year, surely they can't do the same again. I'll be reporting here though as I watch it, so...Look out! If I double post then I'm sorry. Honestly.

Actually they've been crap like 2 years in a row. Third time is a charm, perhaps?

Enjoy the show guys, remember to join us on the live blog as well, it's at the top of the front page.

Had a few requests for a live stream video, unfortunately I don't have one for Nintendo or Sony. I ripped the Microsoft one from their site directly.

Enjoy the show guys, remember to join us on the live blog as well, it's at the top of the front page.

Had a few requests for a live stream video, unfortunately I don't have one for Nintendo or Sony. I ripped the Microsoft one from their site directly.

Oooh... that's where you got that one from :p That sucks, but oh well. Thanks anyway.

Actually they've been crap like 2 years in a row. Third time is a charm, perhaps?
Maybe. Though I do want Sony's to be the best of the lot, it would be nice for a few surprises or something. Even though I very much doubt it.