[Official] E3 Nintendo Discussion

What on earth do you guys expect? They opened with a new Mario, moving onto WiiFit now.

They're going to cover their top selling franchise.

How does she manage to be SO BORING?! She has NO passion at all, it's like watching a documentary on oak trees.

Agreed, she's certainly not putting any energy or passion into the presentation.

How does she manage to be SO BORING?! She has NO passion at all, it's like watching a documentary on oak trees.

Yeah, I hate to think how much she's practiced these lines :p She stares at the far ceiling like my English Teacher did ?_?

Don't think Wii will drop under $200 this year will it?

What else is Nintendo got in store, left I wonder?

Here is Reggie coming to talk about Sales/Charts/Figures! :p

lolwat. :s

Precision control for the controller :/

With CGI Table tennis/basketball, lovely :p

So basically it makes everything more accurate?

Cool concept :D

Hope you can dive into the cliffs LOL.

How's everyone enjoying it so far? :p

None of them were ever going to enjoy it from the start regardless of announcements, so guess :p

Am I the only person who thinks this level of precision isn't needed? The major thing about the wii is that everyone can use it. If you make it harder (which making it more precise is), then your going to make it so that its harder for most people to use it.

None of them were ever going to enjoy it from the start regardless of announcements, so guess :p

Could you please stop that high horse crap and realise the show has been terribly boring so far, we'll give it the thumbs up when they DESERVE this, this **** is pathetic.

Could you please stop that high horse crap and realise the show has been terribly boring so far, we'll give it the thumbs up when they DESERVE this, this **** is pathetic.

Tell me what you're expecting from Nintendo?

Sounds like you should watch the MS and Sony shows only.