Keldyn buys a Digital Camera

I think Spyder has convinced more than one person with those pictures. :happy:

I think I'm going to be picking this one up myself, after seeing how sharp the pictures come out.

Thanks for the sample pics, Spyder. :cool:

Very nice choice, but i would probably try and find one that has a rechargable stand because you will probably go through loads of batterys :)

good pictures everyone

well done spyder and keldyn

my digital camera is broken atm :( need to fix it, its a casio QV3000EX

omg, im getting casio exilim soon, why your casio broke? bad quality of product or user's fault like u dropped it off to the ground? :ninja:

I bought a JVC GC-QX3HD 1080i HDTV 3.2MP Digital Camera for $429.99 CDN around February of last year, here are a few sample pics:

click

click

click

It also had that problem with the purple, but that dissapeared one day for no reason at all.

All picture were taken at medium resolution with medium quality (30 fit on an 8mb card)

Beautiful shots Zivan, they look fantastic (Y)

Well guys, yesterday was the day I got my camera. I was unable to get my hands on the Canon a70 so settled for the IXUS 400 Digital. You can check out the beginning of this thread for a nice pic of the Ixus. It was late evening when I picked it up so unfortunately I have not had much time to take snaps. I did take a nice boxshot for you guys to check out however. The colors on the box art made for a great composition and came out clean, crisp and vivid with no visible distortion, artifacts, or noise.

The shot was taken at 2272x1704 (insane resolution!!!) with "fine" detail settings and resized to 720x540.

post-55-1052793333.jpg

Just popped out real quick and snapped this one. Thought I would test the zoom and quality of shots in bright sunlight. The focal point obviously was the tree. Taken from roughly ten metres away.

post-55-1052820942.jpg

(Y) looking good m8 ;)

can you take some beach shots for me? maybe at a bit higher res i can use for wallpaper?

cool keldyn...looking forward to it as well...

btw.

this is'nt an insult or anything..but...

is moderating your job...or somthing...your only 59 posts away from 10k :D

I had to share this one with you all. This is by far my favorite. A great action shot of the waves crashing in. It looks amazing in max resolution. I'm using it as my desktop wallpaper at present.

Resized from 2272x1704 to 800x600. Fine detail.

post-55-1052820766.jpg