Keldyn buys a Digital Camera

Keldyn,

Those pics are amazing !

Have you also considered purchasing the Canon Powershot S50 before you went for the S400 ?

I'm trying to decide myself which one I should purchase.... the S50 or the S400.

The prices of these two cams are not that for off from each other in Europe anyway.

Does anyone here have some experience with the S50 ?

Viper.

Have you also considered purchasing the Canon Powershot S50 before you went for the S400 ?

Hello Viper

Yes, I did look at the s50. Whilst I am aware canon has placed it as the better camera between the two, I could not justify the extra cost. In australia it is retailing for $1399 which is much more than I am willing to pay. I am quite happy with the S400. It does all I need.

With that said and done, here are some more pics.

post-55-1052901932.jpg

congrats m8! ;) (Y)

on a nice camera purchase with nice results :happy:

it happened in your own thread too! :)

and i helped (by wanting more pix)! :blush: :p

:pint: :beer: :martini:

That's a nice camera you got there Keldyn!! Makes very nice pictures. I bought a Minolta DiMage Xi a couple of months ago, maybe I should have waited for that Ixus V4.... ah well I'm very happy with my Minolta. Makes really nice pictures too.

Fabulous pix and fantastic post count!!! Congratulations!!!!

:) :yes: :woot: :rofl: :whistle: :pc: :jump: :fun: :punk: :cake: :camera: :&: :martini: :rose: :fro: :hug: :bounce:

I am SO glad I woke up in time!

just wanted to share a few more shots that I took (not trying to steal the spotlight from Keldyn! just like this thread :))

a figurine i bought my mom for mother's day..

this was a closeup.. the actual size pic is so clear and detailed. had to size it down unfortunately for you guys.. it was 1.7mb jpg @ 2048x something .. anyways insane res.

and one last one and this one is more of a joke than anything... i tried to take a closeup of Toby's face.. well.. I don't think he wanted the picture to be taken haha. i forgot to turn the flash off, so thats why its so bright on one side, but you can still get the general idea of what he did :)

(just in case.. what happened was is he stretched and put his paw on top of the camera and made this "dont take any more pictures of me!" face haha)

just wanted to share a few more shots that I took (not trying to steal the spotlight from Keldyn! just like this thread :))..

No probs man! Post all you have.

Those shots are quality! The ornament closeup you took outside came out great and that shot of your cat is damn hilarious. :D

yeah dude...my brother bought the canon 400, same as yours, and we were fiddling with it the other day...it does totally rock my world that's for sure.

You have chosen wisely man!

aleni...which one? there's 2.. and when you say huge, do you mean fat or just plain big? because yea..they're big cats, but the vet said they're the perfect weight for their size, so they're definately not fat cats.

btw.. Tigger (the sitting cat) weighs a little more than Toby (the one laying down)

yeah dude...my brother bought the canon 400, same as yours, and we were fiddling with it the other day...it does totally rock my world that's for sure.

You have chosen wisely man!

Thanks man. I did about 3 weeks of research before I settled on the Ixus 400. After this purchase I will never go back to 35mm. Your bro will be very happy with it. I am. Isn't the size of this camera incredible? Canon were not kidding when they say it fits in the palm of your hand.

post-55-1052926003.gif

Wow, Keldyns pics are nice. Australia must be a very nice place to live.

Btw: You did a good buy. I got the V3 for several weeks now. Best Digicam I ever had.

Edited by Seismo