Bing Is No. 2 in Search, Yahoo Down, Google Next

Bing, Google, Yahoo...they will all spy on you, given the chance. I try to think of it as being in a public place even though I'm at home. I don't do anything that I wouldn't want others to know about, just like every other public place I know.

Bing, Google, Yahoo...they will all spy on you, given the chance. I try to think of it as being in a public place even though I'm at home. I don't do anything that I wouldn't want others to know about, just like every other public place I know.

+1. I'm the exact same way.

Because they cannot design websites very well. Their search engine looks disgusting and their email service used to (it still doesn't look as nice as the default Windows Live Hotmail design, but at least you can now have themes). It's not just their search engine which looks awful, though, it is every single websites of Google's.

Well thats just plain silly then! Google is supposed to have a simple look to it, it always has. :p

Well thats just plain silly then!

:laugh: I had that coming ;)

Google is supposed to have a simple look to it, it always has. :p

Unfortunately, that is Google's philosophy when it comes to web design. However, there are ways to create a minimalist, simple, look and still have it look nice. Google fail at this as their websites look disgusting. 'Disgusting' is the only way to describe that mess, in my opinion :)

:laugh: I had that coming ;)

Unfortunately, that is Google's philosophy when it comes to web design. However, there are ways to create a minimalist, simple, look and still have it look nice. Google fail at this as their websites look disgusting. 'Disgusting' is the only way to describe that mess, in my opinion :)

And IMHO, Google's design is perfect. Not cluttered, not super shiny like others. It's just what a search engine is suppose to be. It does what it does the best, and that is why it's still #1 and will continue to be. There is no reason to change the Google homepage... but that is my opinion.