iPhone 3.0 Firmware Leaked

What are some other apps that have been released or updated with push support?

That's a good question.

I think Twinkle might support push notifications. So if anyone has 3.0 and a Tapulous profile just PM me a d we can test it. :D

So Twinkle desnt work but tap tap does.

To those who have tried 3.0 firmware..if you have unlocked phone will it lock it after recovery? :p

Since i have 2g phone, it's not really working without unlock in canada :D

Tap tap revenge does have push notifications. I wonder if it slipped through and wasn't supposed to be released until Wednesday. Again, any other apps with push notifications?

Tap tap revenge does have push notifications. I wonder if it slipped through and wasn't supposed to be released until Wednesday. Again, any other apps with push notifications?

I dunno but I wanna try it out. What does it notify anyways?

OK, got it :D

However, Ican't seem to do anything with it.

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?

I would like to have all the .PNG files from it, in particular, the iEmoji icons in .PNG format.

Can someone kindly extract them for me and PM me with a link so I can download it?

Thanks so much.

OK, got it :D

However, Ican't seem to do anything with it.

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?

I would like to have all the .PNG files from it, in particular, the iEmoji icons in .PNG format.

Can someone kindly extract them for me and PM me with a link so I can download it?

Thanks so much.

I don't seem to understand what you're asking for :p

To those who have tried 3.0 firmware..if you have unlocked phone will it lock it after recovery? :p

Since i have 2g phone, it's not really working without unlock in canada :D

i have tried to use 3.0 on my jailbreak and had not luck! have to wait till a new jailbreak comes out, shouldnt be too long!

i have tried to use 3.0 on my jailbreak and had not luck! have to wait till a new jailbreak comes out, shouldnt be too long!

Thank you :) yeah jailbreaks take few weeks at most :) I guess i won't die by using 2.2 for a few more weeks :p

Why is it that iemoticons aren't available across all versions of iPhone what's so special about the Japanese Market?

I wonder if you guys can help me with an issue. I tried 3.0 but of course it was locked so I went back to 2.2.1. But I've noticed my iPhone is so laggy and now I've noticed I cannot access the internet. WiFi is fine and oddly I can recieve emails but when I try my RSS or Safari, nothing happens. I don't get an error message saying cannot connect or anything, it just loads and then a blank page. Why would it do this?

I am running 3.0 GM as well and so far I really like it. Safari is faster and pages load much more smoothly now. Copy and paste works great and Spotlight is very useful. All of my apps works fine, no crashes, but I have noticed a few problems. The iPod app is a little jittery and scrolling isn't as smooth as it was in 1.X or 2.X. I also noticed one time I went into landscape mode while browsing through my albums and cover flow had an issue when I selected an album. It displayed the tracks to the far right and froze until I exited.

It seems to take longer to shutdown now but a little sooner to boot. I think the sound quality is better too. Anyone else notice this?

anyone know what time the 3.0 firmware goes live today?

jailbreak and unlock will be released on friday btw:)

It would be great to know the release time.

Guess it will happen when apple push the big red button lol