Aion Online

PM me your email address and I'll send it to you. It's refer a friend only right now I think to cut down on gold selling spammers getting their hands on free throw away spam accounts. I can only have 3 open friend trials at a time though.

i finally hit level 50. then my account get hacked. and then banned! all in the same bloody day!

If you were a legit player then I feel bad for you but that's a big if. A lot of people were under the impression NCsoft didn't care if any one botted or bought power leveling services or kinah...they were wrong.

I wouldn't bother. The game is complete garbage. Totally did not live up to the hype.

Not living up to hype = garbage? My server is still going strong, there is pvp any time I want to look for and a lot of times when I don't. :angry:

But to say it's garbage...? Well, it took WoW 5 years to get where it's at. I don't see why people think an mmo should or would be perfect 3 months or even a year after it's released. Give it time and they'll fix the things that are wrong with it. They're already making strides to even out the leveling curve and we're supposed to be hearing more on that in the next week or two. Then beyond that there is supposed to be a new content patch out in the next 3 months or so, or rather news on one. And then we'll start seeing things added from the Vision trailer in the next 6 months. It's still a young game..

Edited by trag3dy

Thanks for the serial, trag3dy (Y)

Currently installing the game and it looks like it automatically adjusts to regions as it's suggesting European servers.

The progress information is a bit light thought;

111Untitled.png

And that's it :laugh: Annoying when it needs to download and install

i reopend my account for 30 days but i can't for the life of me recall my account name lol ( not master account )

how long is the norm for them to replay and help me out with my email

i sent them all the info they need

I might be mistaken but if you hit the play now button you'll get another window that tells actual progress and download speed.

i reopend my account for 30 days but i can't for the life of me recall my account name lol ( not master account )

how long is the norm for them to replay and help me out with my email

i sent them all the info they need

I don't know. Before Aion was out I emailed them about my Master Account name/password that I had my Guild Wars account on and they never got back to me. :no:

I might be mistaken but if you hit the play now button you'll get another window that tells actual progress and download speed.

You're right :shiftyninja:

1700 kb/s - Should be done in an hour.

One thing I'll warn you about is that if you're thinking you might buy the game then I would advise against playing any of the melee classes. For the most part they're severely gimped against ranged in pvp until late game(templar not as much as gladiator or assassin). It's very disheartening to say the least. Ranger or Sorcerer or Spirit Master is the way to go if you want to do decently well in pvp before lvl 45+. Yeah...I play a gladiator at level 41, hopefully 42 tonight or tomorrow. Clerics and chanters do pretty well in pvp too if you can avoid the sleeps and treeforms.

As a gladiator if I can catch a chanter unaware (not very often that happens) then I can take it out pretty fast. But if they see me coming and are ready with heals then it's like fighting a giant ball of cotton. Any dent I manage to make will be undone a second or two later, often those kind of fights turn into a stand still because they don't do enough damage to kill me at the same time as I don't do enough damage to out damage their heals. Hopefully this will change at 42 when I can do my Betoni's spy quest and get my gold polearm.

Not getting very far, I can't log in - Username and Password works fine under Account Management but the game just tells me the "ID or Password does not match" or something like that ... Nice.

Not getting very far, I can't log in - Username and Password works fine under Account Management but the game just tells me the "ID or Password does not match" or something like that ... Nice.

It might be that you have a different password/login from your account. You have to set it in the account management. That one took me a while to figure out too.

is there any trial period for this game.

Yes...read back last page.

It might be that you have a different password/login from your account. You have to set it in the account management. That one took me a while to figure out too.

Username is the same as my master-account, I checked - I then used the reset password to revert the password to my 'main' password, in case it wasn't the same ... Still won't let me log in.

I think some of us would like to make our own opinions on the game.

Your opinion is no more or less valid than mine. I played the betas, bought it, I thought it was garbage after about two weeks.

At BEST, it reminds me of a very polished free-to-play MMO.

• 2 weeks later...
Your opinion is no more or less valid than mine. I played the betas, bought it, I thought it was garbage after about two weeks.

At BEST, it reminds me of a very polished free-to-play MMO.

Some heavy grind due to the lack of low level instances, otherwise I rather enjoy the game.

• 1 year later...

Re-Activated after over year away, suposedly the XP Grind was reduced, but that wasnt a issue for me anyway. Was maily cause the legion i was in quit playing, so it got boring.

Anybody still play? Was Azphell now Ziekel server, Ankah/Blighton but leviling difrrent toons for the lvl30 armor and wep set.

Looking for a Legion pretty much, no real point in playing a MMO Solo