WZOR reports Build 7600 RTM ?

the digital signature confirms the authenticity of the build. thanks for the info!

Read the rest? the signature can comfirm the authenticity of anything but doesnt confirm that its the actual FINAL RTM

Besides i didnt say the leak wasnt authentic.

Might be that the previous builds had several show stoppers and this build fixed them, also, do remember that any future bugs can be fixed with patches. So as long as the there is no bug that can stop the functionality/stability/reliability of the operating system, they can just RTM it and fix the bug in like a week or so

True

And thers always the possibility that all those showstopper bugs was just b/s and rumor...

Could be ^^

but will there be another build with number 6.1.7600.16386. to match 16386 of vista!!!!(possibility reported by wzor)!!!!

they may just rename the build as 6.1.7600.16386 on 13th july!!! ;)

And thers always the possibility that all those showstopper bugs was just b/s and rumor...

It was bull****. Brandon Live confirmed here on Neowin that those rumors were all fake.

This pretty much confirms RTM is 7600, but still it might not be this exact build, though the chances are high it will be.

but will there be another build with number 6.1.7600.16386. to match 16386 of vista!!!!(possibility reported by wzor)!!!!

they may just rename the build as 6.1.7600.16386 on 13th july!!! ;)

Don't see why they would do that.

ok well ive lost my scepticism, i believe you guys :p

But has it actually leaked yet? or is someone from M$ Teasing us with a setup.exe file :p?

But has it actually leaked yet? or is someone from M$ Teasing us with a setup.exe file :p?

You're so cool when you use 'M$' :rolleyes:

And no, someone from 'M$' is teasing us with a stupid setup file, it's probably just the leaker showing that it's legit.

no it has not leaked as yet but will happen soon & will be able to spot on trackers.

If these screen shots are true, we can see no new icons, no modified skin and I'll guess no new sounds..

So I'll guess again that all the GUI mess at 7task force will continue to 8task force..

I love 7 and already use it in all my machines even 2008R2, but I was expecting a more polished GUI by RTM.. :(

If these screen shots are true, we can see no new icons, no modified skin and I'll guess no new sounds..

So I'll guess again that all the GUI mess at 7task force will continue to 8task force..

I love 7 and already use it in all my machines even 2008R2, but I was expecting a more polished GUI by RTM.. :(

Then you were deluding yourself. Microsoft would not make such a major change to the code base as to replace the GUI between RC and Final. Adding some icons, wallpapers, screensavers, etc, maybe... but the whole GUI, not a chance!

You're so cool when you use 'M$' :rolleyes:

And no, someone from 'M$' is teasing us with a stupid setup file, it's probably just the leaker showing that it's legit.

mkay, ive been doing that for a while and im not the only one, nothing to do with cool just goes by itself.

for the rest im just curious like many others..

win 7 rtm is being uploaded from M$ china site!!!

see?

Awesome! Glad this RTM circus is coming to an end. Hoping this leaks soon, I've put off upgrading to a newer build (using 7137) for a while in anticipation of this.

Awesome! Glad this RTM circus is coming to an end. Hoping this leaks soon, I've put off upgrading to a newer build (using 7137) for a while in anticipation of this.

Been waiting since 7137 for this. Now, we just have to keep biting our nails until it leaks.

Where is the new UI Paul Thurrott mentioned? lol

thurrott has been wrong many times in the past. and a new UI was not expected this late in development cycle after RC.

thurrott has been wrong many times in the past. and a new UI was not expected this late in development cycle after RC.

Thurrott always just makes something up just so he has something to write about. Any rational beta tester knows that RC never gets dramatic UI changes. At the most, it might be very minor tweaks, but most of those will go unnoticed.

Wouldn't the FINAL RTM .iso file leak to MSDN/Technet users and they in turn start "sharing" it? How can it just look like that? It makes me feel it ain't the FINAL RTM but rather just one of the builds they will choose before RTM comes.

What the hell do you mean by "birdie"? You mean a bird? Or do you mean "buddy."

Wouldn't the FINAL RTM .iso file leak to MSDN/Technet users and they in turn start "sharing" it? How can it just look like that? It makes me feel it ain't the FINAL RTM but rather just one of the builds they will choose before RTM comes.

What the hell do you mean by "birdie"? You mean a bird? Or do you mean "buddy."

Yes... we mean a real bird. One that flew right from Redmond.

As we aren't allowed to post links or talk too much details, you can find the links and more info on the usual sites. It'll be widely available soon :) But still it may not be the final build