WZOR reports Build 7600 RTM ?

i don't know what to believe i guess time will

tell anyway the count down is on for RTM Windows 7

A birdie also told me that it is being uploaded on ADSL so its very slow. At the present time part 1 (99mb) is up..

lol birdie

for me too another birdie told me its chinese version is being uploaded and not the english

same as build 7127!!!

lol birdie

for me too another birdie told me its chinese version is being uploaded and not the english

same as build 7127!!!

Jump in build numbers, no watermark, seems like this could be the RTM. And I'm pretty sure the x64 version is not 7127

a birdie told me that the iso is being uploaded in parts as we speak ;o
A birdie also told me that it is being uploaded on ADSL so its very slow. At the present time part 1 (99mb) is up..

Are you sure those "birdies" didn't fly in from a distant tropical island? :pirate:

How do we know for ****ing sure if this 7600 build is the goddamn final build or not?

Jumps from 7271 (or where ever the hell they were) doesnt happen just like that. And I dont see what could be the next milestone now, this close to rumored 13th of july, except RTM. And even if its not rtm, its smth quite huge. Atleast code-wise.

Aaaand stop with those birdies! Whose twitter do i have to follow? :D

How do we know for ****ing sure if this 7600 build is the goddamn final build or not?

just check the first post of this topic where screen shot from wzor is posted!!!

till now wzor news are true!!!!

I was hoping it would come on MSDN first :@

Even win 7 RC proved it wrong where leak happened first and then in MSDN!!!

Are you sure those "birdies" didn't fly in from a distant tropical island? :pirate:

the upload is being done by a person from M$ china

the upload is being done by a person from M$ china

Okay, but why did you type "M$" instead of MS? That symbol is used to indicate currency in dollars. It doesn't make sense to put it after any letter. :huh:

Okay, but why did you type "M$" instead of MS? That symbol is used to indicate currency in dollars. It doesn't make sense to put it after any letter. :huh:

would you rather have people call it 'The Vole' instead? commonly used aswell :p

hmmmm dont really believe it myself.. :) but hey might be.!

Wzor have always been right when it has been provable by subsequent leaks, so I believe them. :)

But this may also not be the FINAL build 7600, as they're sometimes recompiled without increasing the build number. (this is why they include the build date too, to make the build string unique)

But yes, it's also likely it is the final. :p

Cmon! Thers nothing more to look forward then maybe some new icons/wallpapers or some new screensavers. Thats it.

Yes, but the news is that it could be done, so no need to upgrade Windows 7 afterwards, besides for SP's. :p

setup.exe has leaked

Only a few gigs to go! :rofl:

For those who are wondering why the supposed RTM isn't available on MSDN/Technet, the answer is simple. Microsoft never makes an RTM build available to MSDN/Technet. General availability is always a couple of weeks after. I do not expect to see the RTM hitting the MSDN site before July 20th.

For those who are wondering why the supposed RTM isn't available on MSDN/Technet, the answer is simple. Microsoft never makes an RTM build available to MSDN/Technet. General availability is always a couple of weeks after. I do not expect to see the RTM hitting the MSDN site before July 20th.

Where do you get your information from? I had MSDN during Vista RTM and they did put it up pretty much right on the day it RTMd or one day after. :) It will be hitting MSDN/Technet unless they drastically change it. Btw, General Availability is not a couple of weeks after, it is a couple of months after. Windows 7 GA is October 22 in case you didn't see that. :) I am not flaming, just pointing out facts. :)

Where do you get your information from? I had MSDN during Vista RTM and they did put it up pretty much right on the day it RTMd or one day after. :) It will be hitting MSDN/Technet unless they drastically change it. Btw, General Availability is not a couple of weeks after, it is a couple of months after. Windows 7 GA is October 22 in case you didn't see that. :) I am not flaming, just pointing out facts. :)

He got his information from the right place. In case of Windows Vista;

RTM announced 8th November 06

http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/feature...08vistartm.mspx

Windows Vista RTM on MSDN 16th November 06

http://bink.nu/news/windows-vista-rtm-appears-on-msdn.aspx

---

That's not just a day or two.

He got his information from the right place. In case of Windows Vista;

RTM announced 8th November 06

http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/feature...08vistartm.mspx

Windows Vista RTM on MSDN 16th November 06

http://bink.nu/news/windows-vista-rtm-appears-on-msdn.aspx

---

That's not just a day or two.

Ok, Sorry about that. :( All I know is that I could have sworn that I had gotten the RTM of Vista from MSDN a day or so after it RTMd. I could be mistaken. I didn't sleep at all last night, so I will concede the argument lol. Thank you for the clarification.

download links now available!!! ;) ;) ;)

Thanks. However, due to the fact that this will be the last time I format for Windows 7 unless there are viruses or whatever, I plan to wait until it hits Technet to be certain that everything is on the up and up. Not only that, but piracy is wrong mkay? lol, I had to say that lol. :D