The worst movie you have seen?

Indiana Jones and the Crystal Cash Cow.

I walked out after the atomic blast and indy rolling into a fridge and being blasted from the epicentre and rolled out just outside Ground Zero and watched the mushroom. not even a hair out of place. Amazing what 3mm of lead can do.

Hes indiana Jones not Neutron boy!

Havnt watched it since, dont ever plan to. How can Spielberg and Lucas sleep at night after that,

Indiana Jones and the Crystal Cash Cow.

I walked out after the atomic blast and indy rolling into a fridge and being blasted from the epicentre and rolled out just outside Ground Zero and watched the mushroom. not even a hair out of place. Amazing what 3mm of lead can do.

Hes indiana Jones not Neutron boy!

Havnt watched it since, dont ever plan to. How can Spielberg and Lucas sleep at night after that,

So, what you're saying is a movie's plot or script has absolutely nothing to do with how a movie should rate but rather if the action scene is realistic?

That means 99% of all sci-fi, action and horror movies fall under "worst film ever". That leaves documentary, drama and romance.

What a silly way to rate a movie.

In recent memory it would have to be Transformers Revenge of the Fallen. That film I just purely hated and I know I may be alone in this but cool explosions and Megan Fox are no longer an excuse to just not give a **** about plot or making sense at all. This is taking into consideration that I really do not watch that many movies and the ones I do watch are usually recommended to me by friends that have the very same taste as me.

Ragewar - This was titled The Dungeonmaster when I rented it.

I rented it with another D&D nerd back in the mid 80s. It was painful. Special effects were abysmal. Acting was putrid. Storyline was non-existent. IMDB user ratings giving it a 2.4 out of 10 is giving this film way too much credit.

My ass is giving it a pucker-factor of 10.4 just thinking about ever watching it again.

Ragewar - This was titled The Dungeonmaster when I rented it.

I rented it with another D&D nerd back in the mid 80s. It was painful. Special effects were abysmal. Acting was putrid. Storyline was non-existent. IMDB user ratings giving it a 2.4 out of 10 is giving this film way too much credit.

My ass is giving it a pucker-factor of 10.4 just thinking about ever watching it again.

I've got a copy of that, I love SF & Fantasy movies from the 1970s and 1980s, because Hollywood and other countries were going through that phase, and yeah a lot of The Stuff was cheesy but it didn't matter and still doesn't to me at least.

Titanic was great.

+1

So, what you're saying is, that you're racist!

He is presumably talking about the same black culture as portrayed in rap music, and I have to agree it really blows.

side note, the majority of people in this thread should not be allowed to give there opinions of movies anymore, and/or they havnt seen very many movies.

Why, because their opinions disagree with yours

Personally I would also like to agree with the people that disliked the Harry Potter and LOTR movies. Worst... Fads... Ever

Cabin Fever was pretty bad, IMO, but I don't know if it's the worst one I've seen. It's probably the worst I've seen in its entirety.

Edit: Read a few pages, and man some of you are just trying to push peoples' buttons. Worst and overrated are two very different things. :laugh:

Cabin Fever was pretty bad, IMO, but I don't know if it's the worst one I've seen. It's probably the worst I've seen in its entirety.

Edit: Read a few pages, and man some of you are just trying to push peoples' buttons. Worst and overrated are two very different things. :laugh:

There was supposed to be a sequel to Cabin Fever, don't know if it's still happening, because I haven't heard anything in years, which is probably a good thing.

Anything starring Jean Claude Van Damn, Chuck Norris or Steven Seagal will be worse than watching paint dry IMO.

:)

AGREED!

three worst movies ive ever seen:

-Solaris

-88 Minutes

-s.Darko

Why, because their opinions disagree with yours

no, because this is supposed to be "worst movie you have seen", and people are listing movies that were bad, but by far no the worst, either that or they only watch two movies a year...

and people are listing movies that were bad, but by far no the worst

Only according to your opinion.

either that or they only watch two movies a year...

Because disagreement with you means they're not avid movie fans? Riiiiight. Get a grip. People are supposed to post movies they've remembered as being awful, bad, unentertaining, and everyone's got a different opinion on that.

Whomever said 2001: A Space Odyssey is a complete retard. If a movies plot is too big for your small brain then you should simply not watch and and not have an opinion on it. Instead of just "oh man this movie makes my head hurt, im doing too much thinking, this is a BAD movie."

All of Stanley Kubrick's movies (with an exception of Eyes Wide Shut) are masterpieces. Plain and Simple.

I would have to agree with the person about TROLL 2 (in fact there were no trolls -- they were Goblins and not trolls-- would have been better had they have called it that) -- though cute girl in it... but still not worth seeing..

I liked the first 8mm but disliked the sequal.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0448172/

Same I have found with most sequals... they do not do the movie justice--

Other than maybe #4 of the Hellraiser where it actually tells Pinheads orgins.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Garbage Pail Kids provided I didn't have to pay 1$ for it....

Another one I am ashamed to say that I like that others say is trash is... Howard The Duck.

In recent years, Epic Movie and Year One. I don't even see how the producers could seriously think anyone would want to watch that after looking at them in the editing rooms.