The worst movie you have seen?

The problem with threads like these is everyone has their own opinion, plus people tend to cite recent popular movies as being the worst even though they were overall very successful. Independence Day, Harry Potter? Ok... :laugh:

Independence Day has one of the most insulting plot gimmicks in the history of movies. It was a good movie up until the end when it turned into an Apple ad. There is very good justification for calling it a bad movie even if it is popular.

My pick for worst movie is Star Wars Episode One: The Phantom Menace. It was popular too, popular like AIDS. It's a movie so bad that George Lucas should be sued for child abuse.

Worst film in 2002 was Bend It Like Beckham. 2008 was Meet the Spartans and currently in 2009 is Watchmen. The Lord Of The Rings trilogy goes to the most overrated films of all time.

Independence Day has one of the most insulting plot gimmicks in the history of movies. It was a good movie up until the end when it turned into an Apple ad.

Well, if we rated every movie as bad that had something unrealistic compared to real life, 98% would fall into that category.

Unless the plot is extremely lame and the dialog is a joke - I don't consider it bad just because I know something isn't possible or highly likely..

king kong 2....... seriously i watched it in theaters and it was 1 1/2 hours in and didnt even see king kong yet ... to damn slow moving.....

however i have watched it on my laptop where i could click through scenes before

With all the movies you all mentioned it seems you havent seen really bad movies...things that couldnt even be called movies!

Death to the Supermodels (2005)

Disaster Zone: Volcano in New York (2006)

Fatal Contact: Bird Flu in America (2006)

Horrors of war

Tenshi no k?kotsu(wasnt bad but boring)

Larry the cable guy

If anybody know anythign worse than that let me know:DD

The Happening + any other movie Mark Wahlberg starred in.

the happening sucked hard really hard, after the ending i was like wtf are you ****ing serious

but Mark Wahlberg was good in the departed

This thread is such a joke... I understand everyone is entitled to their opinion but listing movies that made millions of dollars cannot possibly be the worst movie you have seen... and if it is.. perhaps its you who has the bad taste

Just to name a few from this thread (i have not seen all of these but know of the following they did have)

Lord of the Rings

Star Wars

Independence Day

40 Year Old Virgin

Knocked Up

Superbad

Twilight

The Spirit

Cloverfield

Matrix

Harry Potter

Traffic - are you serious... didnt it win BEST PICTURE?

The Happening + any other movie Mark Wahlberg starred in.

Hey, the Italian Job was a great flick... great ****in flick. Mark Wahlberg is still a tool, though.

The worst movie ever?? I'm really tryin to think of the WORST; I block out bad things from memory, so it's really hard to recall... but the worst, I'd have to say is...

Big Trouble in Little China or The Last Dragon. I can't think of anything worse than these two. However, if you want to laugh at how bad a movie can be, watch The Last Dragon.

BRUCE LEEROY! Gawd awful.

A Crack In The Floor

My brother and I rented it because it lists Gary Busey as the star... turns out he's in the movie for only a couple of minutes. I didn't hate it because it was a cheesy horror movie (I love cheesy horrors!) but it was just very dull and clich?d.

In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale was very bad, too. I wasn't expecting an Oscar winner considering it's a Uwe Boll film, but I figured it would be decent because it starred Ron Perlman, Jason Statham and Ray Liotta. Boy was I wrong...