The worst movie you have seen?

"One mans trash is another mans treasure" what you find good/bad others will feel differently...

Twilight was my worst movie I was forced to watch...

I accidentally purchased Superbad on Blu Ray. Anybody Want it!

Sure I will take you up on the offer! :p

But to me I think The Spirit SUCKED! I liked the look of the movie and all but it was pretty ****ing stupid. Sin City was way better :D

White Chicks - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0381707/

Friend made us watch it and I didn't make it very far before i stopped watching.

+1 Was a pathetic movie!

I Know Who Killed Me (2007)

The thriller-mystery film starring Lindsay Lohan set new records at the 28th Golden Raspberry Awards by winning eight of its nine nominations (beating previous record holders Showgirls and Battlefield Earth), including Worst Picture. Lohan bagged two Worst Actress awards and the Worst Screen Couple award for her dual role as twins. The film was also the first to receive the inaugural Worst Excuse for a Horror Film award.

This chick is really such a little slut. She cannot act her way out of a wet paper bag!

Quarantine and Cloverfield were hands down the worst movies ever released. They attempted to start a new generation of reality by making it seem as if someone HUMAN was recording everything with their HD camcorder (with an unlimited power supply apparently). But it was a horrific experience because the camera shook and fell every five minutes. People took turns holding the camera, when previous holders were killed but the camera remained in perfect condition.

It was all and all a bad experience twice.

The Gene Generation.

Hands down the worst movie ever. Took a few years but it managed to finally knock Eyes Wide Shut off it's long-held top spot.

(And Quarantine didn't try to start anything. It was a remake of a Spanish movie.)

Kung Pao or something like that

My dad fell asleep in the movies on that one. I was pretty close. HORRIBLE!

Don't forget XXX. That one was mentioned in the IRC chat.

Independence Day.

Hey now. That was a good movie...well up until he hacked into the alien mothership and gave them a virus using a Mac laptop. Other than that the movie was awesome. :D

I'm definately risking my life, but I hated Watchmen. It was an hour too long and the ending was lame, or at least worse than what I was expecting.

I hated National Lampoon's Pledge This. I just watched cos I was bored. I was even more bored after.

Let me think, Die Another Day. When the invisible car was pulled out, man I was disgusted.

Hated the last 20 minutes of Indy 4. Oh and I don't mind Shia, but he ain't ****ing Tarzan!

Can't think of anything else at the moment.

The problem with threads like these is everyone has their own opinion, plus people tend to cite recent popular movies as being the worst even though they were overall very successful. Independence Day, Harry Potter? Ok... :laugh:

Napoleon Dynamite

EPIC fail.

This is a modern classic, one of the most absurdly funny movies of all time! :laugh:

My dad fell asleep in the movies on that one. I was pretty close. HORRIBLE!

Don't forget XXX. That one was mentioned in the IRC chat.

This is also a classic in my eyes! "Kung Pow" was designed to be exactly as it was! It was a rip-off of kung fu movies! :laugh:

Hey now. That was a good movie...well up until he hacked into the alien mothership and gave them a virus using a Mac laptop. Other than that the movie was awesome. :D

Atleast that movie doesnt belong in this thread :) ..... I have seen so many worse movies that i cant remember them but for now the worst for me was The Matrix Revolutions

I'll try making a list and come back to this thread later :p