The worst movie you have seen?

XXX 2

They only took the name from XXX, everything else they did in this version just ****

Independence Day

You can really put computer virus into ALIEN'S computer ?!!! try finding compatible cable for your printer before !!!

Alien vs Predator 2. Anyone who disagrees is wron:p:p

Or Troll 2, Shark attack 3 anyone?

I completely agree about AVP. AVP original was itself bad. AVP2 took it to another level of crappiness

Yor - Hunter from the future. Hell it's so bad it's almost impossible to buy a copy of, and when you do get a copy its not even in a case, they send it in a paper sleeve. He uses a huge "bat" (it's plastic) to hand glide, and when the "tribal leader" catches a spear it jiggles in his hand, it's just such low production quality - it's like it was made in someones garage.

Wow, Traffic, really? I thought it was a gorgeous movie! But I suppose, everyone's taste is different.

Not even! Traffic sucked bad. Wouldn't be my pick for worst movie, but it was pretty awful none-the-less. So boring.

You guys must not watch many movies. The Room blows everything out of the water.

You guys must not watch many bad movies. The Room blows everything out of the water.

Fixed.

I always try to avoid anything that I know I won't like, but sometimes you just get served a turd.

A tie between Eye of the Beholder and Mortal Kombat:Annihilation

The only movies I walked out midway through so far.

I forgot about MK:A - anyone that played in that should never be able to act again.

Any of the Scary Movie / Epic Movie / Meet the Spartans / etc. movies. They are all just... god awful. Actually, let me remove the first Scary Movie from that list. It's actually a watchable parody (not to mention the ending actually tripped me out). The main issue I have with Scary Movie is that it simply set the trend...

South Park: Bigger Longer & Uncut and MK: Annihilation. I'm sure there are others. I am surprised that some people will list Transformers or one of the Matrix movies as their worst.