[Official] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Yeah and GAME updated their delivery to courier for free didnt they? So he should have it tomorrow if they stick to their word.

Completed campaign, so ****ing insane. cant wait to go through it again on PS3 and try out some online.

A friend of mine has just had his shipped from Game. Not sure why it was sent so early? It seems to me that the street date is going to be broken.

Its alright for some, :hmmm:

Game have been packing mine since yesterday morning and when i recieved an email on monday saying they were dealing with my order i would have said for sure that i would get the game before this weekend.

Update: Game has just emailed me to say my order is on its way. :D

Edited by davidthestudent

I wonder if microsoft have allowed them to break the street date due to the Royal Mail strikes, like they did with Windows 7.

Who are the Game orders being shipped by?

Still trying to decide if I am going to get it or not. How is the multiplayer

played 3 hours of spec-ops with a friend at my house, that's fantastic! we then explored some maps, weapons and perks playing a little bit of offline matches.

Basically, if you though CoD4 was great, you'll LOVE this. everything about MW2 lives up to the hype.

You guys aren't making this wait any better lol. Seriously can't wait for this game. At least I have The Ballad of Gay Tony and Borderlands to keep me busy (oh and work too).

You guys aren't making this wait any better lol. Seriously can't wait for this game. At least I have The Ballad of Gay Tony and Borderlands to keep me busy (oh and work too).

Yeah, I now have Ballad of Gay Tony, work and college to keep me occupied until MW2 releases :p

I doubt microsoft (you dont have to use m$ you know...) will ban people now, Certainly if Game have shipped all their copies, There is only so much they can fight piracy before they start banning people for playing a game when its legit and not their fault they got it early.

+1

It seems the street date has being broken by some online stores here in the UK. I think it has always being the case that having a receipt will not result in a ban.

Microsoft will probably still ban anybody that uses this game on Live if it's pirated, depending on whether they have bad rips or not. Bans aren't to do with street dates or anything, they're to do with whether your disc is retail or not. If something is off (could be anything from DMI to the Game CRC) whether it's Modern Warfare 2 or any other game, that will get your console id flagged.

Aren't you guys that got the game early worried you will be banned from live for playing early? Didn't m$ recently do a mass banning?

my console is unbanned, but my gold xbl sub ran out in october. I'm not renewing for now.

It makes me laugh, I connected to live last night (silver account) and I'm no tbanned yet. makes me laugh really, some peopl emust be DUMB to get banned. Just gotta be careful ;)

Well I have my prestige edition proffered and waiting for me at eb games ohhh man if I could pick it up Friday my wife won't see me the whole weekend lol but I would still be worried about playing online btw I only use M$ for Microsoft because it's shorter and you knew what I meant by it ;) don't take it negtively

Well I have my prestige edition proffered and waiting for me at eb games ohhh man if I could pick it up Friday my wife won't see me the whole weekend lol but I would still be worried about playing online btw I only use M$ for Microsoft because it's shorter and you knew what I meant by it ;) don't take it negtively

You could just use MS :p

Alot of people have been banned in terms of downloading Forza 3 online, supposedly the copies had something in them that gave them away to MS.

Can't wait to pickup my pre-order for PS3 :D

Aren't you guys that got the game early worried you will be banned from live for playing early? Didn't m$ recently do a mass banning?

If it's a legit retail copy, I wouldn't be too worried. Microsoft's beef would be with the store that broke street date, not you. It's the people who pirate the game that should watch out.

i work at "some place" and i was surprised to see CoD:MW2 already in stock for both 360 and PS3, we had 8 copies of each, but can't sell any yet :( :(

Only 8? how many are you expecting to sell?

How many COD4 copies did you sell the first day?