[Official] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

You'll get a lot more out of the game than 6 hours when you include Spec Ops and MP. Games don't finish at SP (unless of course they are SP only games ;) )

See I find this as a bull**** excuse. Every other CoD they have managed to cram in a decent 9-12 hour campaign. What have they suddenly spend too much time with hookers and blow to finish the game?

no lol, well I guess so. World at War was completed by me in 5 hours 20 minutes. Could have been faster. I can't wait to dive headfirst into the campaign on MW2.

See I find this as a bull**** excuse. Every other CoD they have managed to cram in a decent 9-12 hour campaign. What have they suddenly spend too much time with hookers and blow to finish the game?

Because development time is no longer just spent on the SP alone, they have added more and more to the MP/Co-op every year. Not to mention the ratio of time spent in SP vs MP is probably huge in MP's favour, they better get it right.

Besides, it's not like L4D was the best comparison to use, a game which was designed as a multiplayer beginning to end. I guess they were so lazy they just didn't bother with separate campaigns at all? :p ;)

World at War was completed by me in 5 hours 20 minutes.

I should rephrase. Every IW release. Not the weaker Treyarch games.

Because development time is no longer just spent on the SP alone, they have added more and more to the MP/Co-op every year. Not to mention the ratio of time spent in SP vs MP is probably huge in MP's favour, they better get it right.

You aren't getting my point DM so forget it.

Edited by Spookie

I get your point, I just don't agree with it one bit :p

Anyway, apparently 25 kills will earn you a tactical nuke that ends the game.

In a row?

Welcome back man. :)

Anyone else think this game is even more arcadey than the first? Looks like they've ditched any trace of realism left :p Dual wielding guns, ridiculous perks, etc.

Not saying that's necessarily a bad thing, it's crack cocaine to the mass audiences!

Just saying so if anyone tries to pull the "MW is realistic" line again I'll lol :p

Pirates must be having a hard time trying to protect their 360's ban status right now with the cluster**** of bad/patched leaks out there! ;)

Wow, impossible though. :p

i've gotten up to 25 kills probably 10 to 15 times playing on pc. but those were 50 player servers and a lot of terrible people playing.

i could see it being really annoying if it ends the match for everyone.

After seeing the leaked info I really think they've hit the brick wall of creativity and now it's just getting stupid.

I thought dogs were bad but ffs..I'm still gonna play it loads with the NJ guys no doubt, however last night AJ and I jumped on CoD4 for a while and it just reminded me of how many things annoy me about that game.

It's my stop gap until BFBC2 and BF3 (Y)

Lots of videos on Youtube now, I'm gonna regret it but I watched a few...

And Corris yeh, I heard only some Asda's were doing it too. I'm one of the lucky few I guess :D

The best part is (don't mock me if you don't find this great!) that I didn't have to pay a penny and took home a reciept with my game (suposedly) reserved!

Edit: Also .iso files are spreading like wildfire (e.g megaupload, rapidshare, torrents...)

Just wanting to inform Canadians.. Best Buy is offering a $10 Gift card with the Game and each store is open at 12am.

So after going to a mates Halloween party getting very drunk and completing this in 7 hours. I can say: It's MW1 with new guns and a 24 esq plot.

No really. It's almost the same!

So after going to a mates Halloween party getting very drunk and completing this in 7 hours. I can say: It's MW1 with new guns and a 24 esq plot.

No really. It's almost the same!

Did you have a chance to try out multiplayer?

At least there's a confirmed bolt action rifle in the game, the interceptor. Awesome rifle too.

Just wanting to inform Canadians.. Best Buy is offering a $10 Gift card with the Game and each store is open at 12am.

Yeah, same offer applies if you pre-order it, so I pre-ordered it. However, I thought there will be special versions of the game (like the one with the NVG)? When you pre-order your just pre-ordering the basic $59 version are you not?

Meh, I don't really care...I just wanted the $10 gift card lol