There are many great features available to you once you register at Neowin, including:

• Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the front page
  • Access to a great community, with a massive database of experience on hard & software issues, gaming and recreational activities, and more
  • Access to the Neowin IRC - you could make a friend from across the world and talk to them live
  • Access to Neowin contests & subscription offers and forums that are not open to guests/li>
  • It's simple, and FREE! · Register here

UEFA Champions League Season 2009/2010

UEFA CL 2009/2010  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win UEFA CL 2009/2010?

• Barcelona
    • Manchester United
    • Chelsea
    • Real Madrid
    • Liverpool
    • Arsenal
    • Inter Milan
    • Milan AC
    • Bayer Munich
    • Bordeaux
    • Other
  2. 2. Who will be top scorer?

• Messi
    • Rooney
    • Drogba
    • Ronaldo
    • Torres
    • Walcott
    • Eto'o
    • Huntelaar
    • Ribery
    • Gourcuff
    • Other

If we can beat Barca then watch out.. I think we can beat Inter and get to final.. but Barca comes first..

if you can quell the threat of Messi then you have a good chance, but they won't be pushovers like Porto were :p

if you can quell the threat of Messi then you have a good chance, but they won't be pushovers like Porto were :p

If we have Cesc, Arshavin, Rosicky, Nasri, Song and back 4 (Sagna, Gallas, Vermaelen and Clichy) all fit for those games then Barca will have a tough time..

I think Arsenal can win.

I think the main man will be Clichy. He's talented and quick enough to stop Messiah, let's just hope he get's his form back. Although highly unlikely ermm.gif.

Also, with Song growing at such a rapid rate & Diaby back, they really can put a cork in Barcelona's midfield.

Bendtner can (hopefully sorcerer.gif) give Puyol (shorty lol :p) a torrid time with his height and pace. And with Nasri & Walcott on the wings, I can imagine an overtly stretched Barcelona conceding close to 2 goals in the first leg.

What would really be important to Arsenal is not to concede a goal at the Emirates. That away goal could very well be the end of their search for European glory this season.

Best of luck to Arsenal (Y).

I was hoping we'd drawn anyone but Barca. Alas, we did.

Hopefully Arsenal can put up a good fight. This will be (hopefully) an exciting two legs and by the grace of God, if Arsenal got to the semi's...I'd be a happy little duckling.

:huh: I honestly think Arsenal don't stand a chance,they couldn't deal with us not to mention Barcelona.

I think it's between Inter and Barcelona but looking at the draws United may make it to the final.

I'd love to see Lyon or Bayern surprise us though.

:huh: I honestly think Arsenal don't stand a chance,they couldn't deal with us not to mention Barcelona.

I think it's between Inter and Barcelona but looking at the draws United may make it to the final.

I'd love to see Lyon or Bayern surprise us though.

That's because you play sitting back.. if Barca decides to come forward they better think again.. our counter attacks are deadly..

That's because you play sitting back.. if Barca decides to come forward they better think again.. our counter attacks are deadly..

Maybe against a team like Porto,Barcelona won't be fooling around.

Don't be surprised if you witness a massacre.

I don't think it will be a massacre at all. And I'm a United fan! I think the games over 2 legs will be much tighter than most people will think. Arsenal will need to be at their best and then some, but who knows?

Maybe against a team like Porto,Barcelona won't be fooling around.

Don't be surprised if you witness a massacre.

that's a bit drastic, I don't see Arsenal falling apart but I see probably 3-1 to barca at the camp nou and maybe 1-0 to arsenal at the emirates.

I BOLDLY PREDICT AN ARSENAL WIN. WITHOUT ITALICS!

laugh.gif

that's a bit drastic, I don't see Arsenal falling apart but I see probably 3-1 to barca at the camp nou and maybe 1-0 to arsenal at the emirates.

Just butthurt Chelsea fan. Wonder what he's doing in this thread whistle.gif. (j/k :p).

I'm expecting Arsenal to pull out all the stops...and they need to. This may be the biggest adversary they'll ever go up against. Barcelona is nearly flawless in every department. And that's a scary thought.

I'm expecting Arsenal to pull out all the stops...and they need to. This may be the biggest adversary they'll ever go up against. Barcelona is nearly flawless in every department. And that's a scary thought.

Come on.. flawless? They lost to Rubin Kazan!!? I know we can beat them.. it all depends on us keeping them out as long as possible.. if we can do that we are more than capable of scoring..

Come on.. flawless? They lost to Rubin Kazan!!? I know we can beat them.. it all depends on us keeping them out as long as possible.. if we can do that we are more than capable of scoring..

Rubin won playing with in their middle-field and scoring two out of two shoots, while Bar?a had 15 or 16 opportunities and only scored 1. Arsenal can play that way, they practice a passing game close to Bar?a's one, they are two similar teams which have the same philosophy of playing.

it'll be two great games, may the best win!

I said nearly flawless. They have made some nasty slip-ups, yes, but it's hard denying their presence.

At any rate, I'll be rooting on the Gunners 110% next Wednesday/the next Tuesday

Bayern certainly wanted it more than us, if United put in a shade more effort they could have been plain sailing. Have to admire Olic's persistence. And Rooney's gone. There goes England's chances for another 4 years then.