There are many great features available to you once you register at Neowin, including:

• Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the front page
  • Access to a great community, with a massive database of experience on hard & software issues, gaming and recreational activities, and more
  • Access to the Neowin IRC - you could make a friend from across the world and talk to them live
  • Access to Neowin contests & subscription offers and forums that are not open to guests/li>
  • It's simple, and FREE! · Register here

UEFA Champions League Season 2009/2010

UEFA CL 2009/2010  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win UEFA CL 2009/2010?

• Barcelona
    • Manchester United
    • Chelsea
    • Real Madrid
    • Liverpool
    • Arsenal
    • Inter Milan
    • Milan AC
    • Bayer Munich
    • Bordeaux
    • Other
  2. 2. Who will be top scorer?

• Messi
    • Rooney
    • Drogba
    • Ronaldo
    • Torres
    • Walcott
    • Eto'o
    • Huntelaar
    • Ribery
    • Gourcuff
    • Other

... and if you're Real Madrid you can buy Rooney.. lets see this summer or the next :p

EDIT: My feeling is next summer as they want to see if he can repeat this.. also the psychological games and media reports of them saying "Rooney is coming to Madrid" or Ronaldo saying he'd love to hook up with Shrek at Real are not abt yet..

Rooney won't go. Never!

And I'm backing Arsenal tonight, though I have to say I'm not really optimistic. But if there is a time to beat Barcelona it's right now.

Inter 1 - 0 CSKA Moscow

The Special One has done it again :yes:

hardly a difficult opposition

they've got one good player and thats their goalie

As a neutral i was hoping for a nice open free-flowing game but so far the ref doesn't seem to want to allow it.

It's not his fault completely, Barca and especially Bojan are diving a lot. Not impressed with them with these antics, hope they don't win the CL.

As a neutral i was hoping for a nice open free-flowing game but so far the ref doesn't seem to want to allow it.

It's not his fault completely, Barca and especially Bojan are diving a lot. Not impressed with them with these antics, hope they don't win the CL.

I'm glad someone is doing it back to Arsenal, not so nice with all the dirty tricks is it?

Messi is such a class player.

I'm glad someone is doing it back to Arsenal, not so nice with all the dirty tricks is it?

Messi is such a class player.

You mean like when Rosicky faked the bloody stud marks on hig leg when Karl Henry tackled him on saturday ? And Walcott pretended to have his leg stamped on by the same Wolves player ?

:rolleyes:

You mean like when Rosicky faked the bloody stud marks on hig leg when Karl Henry tackled him on saturday ? And Walcott pretended to have his leg stamped on by the same Wolves player ?

:rolleyes:

Soon up and running wasn't he when he got sent off even though he was rolling in agony moments before, besides absolutely EVERYONE (Sky pundits/BBC pundits/journalists) even your own manager have said that the red card was harsh. How have Arsenal gone from being battlers they used to be (they were flying into tackles not so long ago) to being a bunch of wimps whose bones break at the slightest touch.

Got nothing against Arsenal but i can see why they're not going to win the Premier League any time soon,pretty football will only get you so far.