• Ronaldo
    • Torres
    • Walcott
    • Eto'o
    • Huntelaar
    • Ribery
    • Gourcuff
    • Other

What I hate most abt Spanish clubs and especially Barca and Madrid is the way they try to trigger sales through media and show no respect what so ever towards other teams big or small.. Ronaldo sale was an example.. they are doing the same with Cesc and have done that to so many players in the past.. if an EPL team does that watch out for Platini and Blatter.. why do the Spanish get special treatment in this case?

agree with this

you want an example of solid coaching... taking off torres after your team chokes and is now down 2-1 with 8 minutes left in the game. solid rafa... solid (Y) yeah he might have been "hurt", but he was coming off anyways before that happened and he looks fine. i'd take a 50 percent torres of Ngog anyday...

and benfica won't stop throwing fireworks on the field... and apparently the refs have been threatening to suspend the game, which wouldn't be bad at this point.

How are they doubts!? :(

I must have been watching a different game

"Gael Clichy is struggling with a back problem. He might need a breather as well. I don't know yet, we will assess that tomorrow. Denilson has a groin problem, we will assess that too."

Skysports

"Gael Clichy is struggling with a back problem. He might need a breather as well. I don't know yet, we will assess that tomorrow. Denilson has a groin problem, we will assess that too."

Skysports

Dang. Our team is falling apart.

Dang! You're right.

Fabregas- 6 weeks

Arshavin - 3 weeks

Gallas - Out for season

Clichy - Out for 1 match

Denilson - Out for 1 match

Ramsey - Out for a very long time

My.. That's a long list!

Dang! You're right.

Fabregas- 6 weeks

Arshavin - 3 weeks

Gallas - Out for season

Clichy - Out for 1 match

My.. That's a long list!

You forgot RvP hmm.gif

Dang! You're right.

Fabregas- 6 weeks

Arshavin - 3 weeks

Gallas - Out for season

Clichy - Out for 1 match

My.. That's a long list!

Add Song to that now.

The slim chance of progressing now gone completely :angry:

Rooney may be in the squad against Bayern. Oo How is it possible? Is he a machine?

apparently he is 'responding to treatment quicker than expected" lol :)

bear in mind that the fitter you are the quicker you are able to repair yourself.. so he is clearly one fit mofo

They all said 2 to 3 weeks which if that includes say a week of training to get up to speed, then we all know Rooney would ignore that and want to play anyway, so that could take the time out down to 1 to 2 weeks, and 1 week is up today :p I think it also helps that he got helped off so any damage done would have been done in the "challenge" and not while walking on it which I guess helps too.

These questions were rhetorical. :)

You can buy Rooney shoes, Rooney socks, Rooney shirt, you can wear all Rooney equipment, but you can not buy his passion for the game. He really is something else as a player.

These questions were rhetorical. :)

You can buy Rooney shoes, Rooney socks, Rooney shirt, you can wear all Rooney equipment, but you can not buy his passion for the game. He really is something else as a player.

... and if you're Real Madrid you can buy Rooney.. lets see this summer or the next :p

EDIT: My feeling is next summer as they want to see if he can repeat this.. also the psychological games and media reports of them saying "Rooney is coming to Madrid" or Ronaldo saying he'd love to hook up with Shrek at Real are not abt yet..

But if you're Real Madrid you can buy Rooney.. lets see this summer or the next :p

but he's not CR9 :no:

I do hope Arsenal win against Barca today,really really do.

... and if you're Real Madrid you can buy Rooney.. lets see this summer or the next :p

EDIT: My feeling is next summer as they want to see if he can repeat this.. also the psychological games and media reports of them saying "Rooney is coming to Madrid" or Ronaldo saying he'd love to hook up with Shrek at Real are not abt yet..

i'd put money on this not happening

I don't see this happening. Besides, didn't he already say that he wouldn't move from United?

Ronaldo always hinted at a move, but that isn't the case with Rooney.

He could probably do so after Ferguson retires... Or, we could swap Benzema for Rooney. :laugh:

Champions League related: Hopefully, Arsenal will play a great match, despite of the injuries.

Also, let's not forget that Barcelona's starting CBs and Ibra aren't playing today, either. :)

and still no Iniesta either :p

I'd start with Bendy down the middle with Vela and Walcott on wings.. in the MF I'd start Rosicky and Nasri on sides and Denilson or if Song is fit then him.

Defence same as last game.. Eduardo and Eboue and possible Diaby from bench..

Actually, Iniesta is already training with the group. Expect him to get some playing time.

Attacking down the flanks, and counter-attacks, are Barcelona's weaknesses.