Need Feedback! Do you like "Latest Forum Activity"

Feedback request  

377 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use the Latest Activity?

• Yes, please don't remove it on IPB3
    • No, I have always had it hidden

Don't remove it. It is pretty much the only thing I use to follow what's going on. However I would like it to be improved.

For example, have it load with the page instead of having the page load first and then "Latest Forum Activity" box loads and pushes the rest of the page down. This is annoying when you want to click on a topic and it moves down 300-odd pixels. And also I find sometimes it doesn't refresh at all like it just stops loading even though the user interface is convinced that it is still refreshing its content..

The bar is awesome don't get rid of it! improve it.

I love the recent activity! I think it could be greatly improved, but I'd hate to see it removed. The new side bar in IPB is a PITA.

Suggestions for the recent activity:

- Allow users to select what forums show up in the activity

- Create a NeoSpy page (rip off of DiggSpy - the old version, not the new BigSpy)

I'd like it if it loaded the first set of data before the page loaded, and not via JS - I can't count the number of times I've gone to click a "Delete Thread" button and it's jumped down when the LFA loaded and I've clicked on another topic or something :p.

"Latest Forum Activity" is the only reason i come over here,ya souths cheap and bad,but hey atleast it makes me come here.Without it my visits would be even less.

I love this feature.How dare this question even arise.

I don't like how the title goes to the first post of the thread. It's also quite stupid that reading the first post marks the entire thread as read - but that's a limitation of IPB :p

Beyond that, the Latest Forum Activity is alright, sometimes I find good threads there.