Neowin Digital Gallery

Welcome to the Neowin photo gallery! Here you can post your pictures and discuss your photography techniques.

Please be mindful of our members on dial-up and try to keep the dimensions of the pics and the size of the files to a respectable size for 1024 x 768 viewers. Please refrain from quoting images in your replies.

I will also ask that you link to images on your own space, as much as possible.

Try to put more details from your camera settings and also talk about what you have done with photoshop.

There are a lot of photographers here that like your editing skills and would like to learn more.

The previous thread can be found here.

Thanks!

It was rainy outside today. I thought I would play around with some off camera flash.

3880881858_9ddcedc46a.jpg

I sort of feel like I over processed this one a tad too much. I'm too lazy to re-work it in Photoshop though :)

I would have rather gone out and taken some shots outside. I had to resort to shooting my shoes on my bed...

Andre, what time of day was that? The lower scape looks close to evening while the top looks more like early/mid afternoon, very interesting :)

Just after 9pm. The photo is postedited, it obviously didn't look like that in real. Tho the sky was rather blue at that time.

@moonman

Nice dove indeed. Crazzy needs Arri CZ 150/1.3... and a proper camera to fit this lens on. :p

@argote

First one is quite nice. Ditch the frames tho.

Here's another edit from the same day.

3884816220_5f5efcf86b.jpg

Teddy, sitting on the back rest of a chair near a window waiting for my dad to come home...

It's like the episode of 'Futurama' where Fry finds his fossilized dog, and it shows that he waited and waited for fry when he was frozen... *tear*

So sad.

When you pull up to my house, if you look into the window, you can usually see him sitting there waiting.

3886264692_b9cd978a93.jpg

Edited by mDagar