Neowin Digital Gallery

testing "macro" (close-up) mode in my new d.cam.

img0327n.th.jpg

camouflaged nest

img0277hk.th.jpg img0276so.th.jpg

the owner

img0278pd.th.jpg img0278eb.th.jpg

didnt notice it till last week, i thought the plant got some kind of fungus or something (all that white thing) :D

the gardener said its there since 2 weeks.

My friends and I have recently found out that our city has a swimmin' hole We went up for a few short hours so I took the time to shoot some pictures. I didnt jump, I had a bad experience with a 30 ft tree, the lake, and me landing on my bottom :pinch:

_DSC6284.jpg_DSC6333.jpg

_DSC6344.jpg_DSC6488.jpg

Its roughly about a 25' cliff

_DSC6383.jpg_DSC6321.jpg

The URL changes every time you change privacy settings

Huh, I haven't changed my privacy settings at all.

I'm doing a direct link to the jpg. Thats the only way to link on neowin right?

Whatever, it seems to have stopped doing it now.

Better? (See above)

Does the overall look and perspective look better than the beta? (Click for beta post above)

Better (Y) And the perspective does look better than the beta. It's not as obvious now that it was pasted in there. If it's not pasted in there, sorry but that's what it looks like cause of the way the grass looks around it. :p

Better (Y) And the perspective does look better than the beta. It's not as obvious now that it was pasted in there. If it's not pasted in there, sorry but that's what it looks like cause of the way the grass looks around it. :p

Haha. Yea, I still need to think of how to make the grass around the house look better, I think it looks better than the beta, but it still looks a bit pasted. I currently have no idea how I'd fix it. Grass brush? Shadows?

Fun fact: The RC version took me about 5 times longer than the beta. If you'll appreciate the tree branches coming out in front of the end of the left side of the house :p

For fun this is what the original images were. I think I got the best out of them that I could, unless you see a better solution.

post-195718-1252924430.jpg

post-195718-1252924409.jpg

post-195718-1252924440.jpg

Edited by Boifido

the image doesn't really seem to work as a photograph, as it just looks too photoshopped. i think the clouds ruin it a lot as they don't have any perspective (they are as big up close as they are at the horizon, almost).

i guess the over edited look is to some peoples taste, just not mine.