Enter the matrix...

i got it for the xbox...the fighting is pretty fun with the slow motion at first, but can get repetitive. i'd say it's an OK game...maybe give it an 80/100.

I have it for the pc, I think its really good, Graphics are tight but the gameplay is fun. the game goes really well with the story line and it conincides with the first Animatrix movie Final flight of orisis or whatever. I will probably go out and get this game for the gamecube when it comes out in two days, only cause I think its worth the 50$ + im a really big fan of the movie.

3 gig!? NOOOOOOOO. I am so not getting the PC version if it eats 3 gig of my HD space! Why do games need so many HD space nowadays? I remember last time u only need around 300 - 500 mB onli!

3 gig!? NOOOOOOOO. I am so not getting the PC version if it eats 3 gig of my HD space! Why do games need so many HD space nowadays? I remember last time u only need around 300 - 500 mB onli!

heh its all good though, hard drive prices are pretty low nowadays :D

is there a way that i can dropp all of the Movies..save some space at least

i think u need to rip the games. I dunno how to do it tho.

some of the movies might be crucial to the story of the game, but you never know until u see it, which take 3 gig of the HD Space!!

if you beat the game you get to see the trailer for Matrix 3 (Revolutions) I saw it and it's freaking awesome.

how long did it take you to beat the game?

I didn't beat it...I don't even have the game...somone leaked the trailer online that's how I know about it.

oh :p One last question before i hit the sack, does the trailer give away a lot of the plot in reloaded?