Enter the matrix...

i just finished the game in like 4 hours...

It was a reall pain in the a$$ with that Truck scene bug... but patch 1.52 fixed it.

I loved it.

Even if it uses like 4 GB of HDD, it's still great.

The story is also very nice to see the whole Reloaded from niobies point of view.

I will play it again as NEO and start working on that hacking module...

you finished it in 4 hrs!!! jesus christ.

I started playing it ages ago and then ig ot to the hellicopter part and cudnt do it so i gave in, never played it since! :unsure:

Well done anyway martinsc! :p

ya i have it on the ps2 nice game

fighting racing shooting and the rest is also cool :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

what can i do on the hacking the matrix?????????????????????????

ya i have it on the ps2 nice game

fighting racing shooting and the rest is also cool :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

what can i do on the hacking the matrix?????????????????????????

you can do some interessting stuff there, like accessing levels and hiding weapons, and you can go through the whole hacking game as if it's a game by itself. you will talk to triniti, neo and morpheus... get access to multiplayer option and much much more. but there's a lot of effort in it...

yesterday i felt like playing again and i realized, that if you win or loose against this chinese guy (i can't remember his name) the game will continue differently. if you win the fight you will have another conversation with the oracle, which is played by the new actor (since the other one died) and you get into some pretty difficult levels... i am fighting like 10 agents now... i will continue after work and keep you guys updated. :)