Enter the matrix...

I'm going to borrow it from my gf's brothers tomorrow, I think. I liked the first level and the pace of the game, so i figure it's worth playing...

I'm already bored with this game and I'm only on like the third section. I keep wanting to do barrel roles, the game is identical to Max Payne.

larsonyo..... the game had awsome kung foo... as for the movie scenes i found pointless... but still good, hacking was ok,, but there must be more... more training like the sword and muiltplayer and ****... i want more

Dear friends,

Hope everyone is fine. I am fine. I didn't find this game here. Can anyone told me the link where from I download it or it's DEMO version to check it. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Kaleem Akhter.

Dear friends,

Hope everyone is fine. I am fine. I didn't find this game here. Can anyone told me the link where from I download it or it's DEMO version to check it. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Kaleem Akhter.

You can't just simply download the game, you have to buy it and I don't believe there is a demo at this time.

or can u just simply download the game?? lol OPaul... u act like uve never heard of warez

No Warez (links) & Cracks: help, requests or posts that discuss circumvention. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.

Right... no warez LINKS i posted no link... i posted no crack... no resquests no help.... i was just inferring

- snip -

Edited by silly_walk

Right... no warez LINKS i posted no link... i posted no crack... no resquests no help.... i was just inferring

(EDIT): U QUEER

No Warez (links) & Cracks: help, requests or posts that discuss circumvention. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.

Read the bold. Read again if you still don't understand. And if you have the urge to insult, keep it to yourself.

w00t, finally figured out how to play the entire game as Neo or Morpheus...

first of all Back-up, Back-up, Back-up!!!

go into the "actors" folder and make a copy of the Neo.dcx file.. then all you have to do is rename it as Niobe_Costume01.dcx and do that for all the "character"_Costume.dcx files, copy that back into the "actors" folder, and start up the game, and you will be able to play as Neo or Morpheus.

PM me if you have any problems, and I will help you out as much as I can

can someone post a screenie while using the skins? me wants to see! :)

Read the bold. Read again if you still don't understand. And if you have the urge to insult, keep it to yourself.

if i was breaking the rules... then this topic would have been closed.. whats ur problem anyway, im sure neowin just doesnt want to get shut down, they dont care if u talk about it... do u read any other posts?? if they cares that u talked bout it... they would have closed every thread about enter the matrix gameplay issues and cheats before May 15th... that didnt happen, so if you have the urge to be queer... ill give u my dads phone #

I enjoyed this game, I liked the movie cutscenes. As far as games go the plot was pretty strong. (Note I said as far as games go, it wouldn't stand up otherwise :p) I had no real bug problems and the camera only screwed me over a couple times which for most games is record. As far as it compares to Max Payne, I dunno since I've never played i (damn i need to rent that). It's not too hard at least on the normal setting, I suck at games and I beat it through Niobe in a week (off and on playing). So overall, lotta fun bullet time is still fun to watch even after the umpteenth time, I would at least recommend a rent.

if i was breaking the rules... then this topic would have been closed.. whats ur problem anyway, im sure neowin just doesnt want to get shut down, they dont care if u talk about it... do u read any other posts?? if they cares that u talked bout it... they would have closed every thread about enter the matrix gameplay issues and cheats before May 15th... that didnt happen, so if you have the urge to be queer... ill give u my dads phone #

Do you know any other insults other then "queer"? You seem very fond of this word. Oh and by the way perhaps you should just go ahead and read ALL the Neowin rules.

No Flaming, Personal attacks such as flaming, instigating "flame bait", verbal abuse or mocking of members in forum posts are not tolerated at Neowin. Such posts will be deleted on sight and moderated accordingly. If you are a long standing member, act like one. Lead by example and assist other newer members rather then attacking them. We look upon our veteran members to use this opportunity to teach the newer members the appropriate way to use these message boards.

Hey guys, this arguing is rediculous. Let's get back on topic, shall we?

Here's my issue. I'm currently playing the XBox version, and yes, I am going to be embarrased to say this. Ya know the roof level? Right when you open the door, and the first agent busts through the door knocking you to your ass? That level. I'm having the worst time trying to find out where to go to find the telephone. I get to the point where you jump to one building, and see the agent drop from the sky on the building in front of you. I have no idea where to go from there!

for those that have played it...or have it....is it worth buying for what it has to offer? is it good? any reviews....?

i've heard alot of people say that the pc port isn't all that great, and that you should really try and pick it up on your favorite console to get the best out of it....

and from what i hear it's very good. it expands on the story of the movie, and it's really not just a game.