Enter the matrix...

its a really great game. Not that good. I give it a 3 1/2 out of 5. The agents really sucked! I hate them, so hard to kill, dodged all my bullets.

any of you guys getting flashing textures and stuff with a GeForce4 (ti4200)?? ive tryed drivers 43.45,43.51, and 44.03(43.45 worked best) 44.03 has massive flashing textures that i cant stand... please help?

I?ve played the PC version and though the graphics and music is good I don?t like the gameplay, it?s feels to much like a pure console conversion (which it probably is anyway to save dev time) with bad controls. It also felt pretty choppy in some scenes, especially slow motion and in fights even though I turned down the graphics pretty much (I got a NV-Ti4200, XP1800 and 512Mb of RAM).

i really likt this game..yeah it doesnt have nice graphics as other games..but the game story is very nice and the moves..oh yeah..i cant cant stop kicking a$$ of the bad guys.. lol..

i would give it 94/100

the game isnt that bad but i was expecting something better, especially hated the car chase part. havent gotten to the hovercraft driving part. i hope it is better

w00t, finally figured out how to play the entire game as Neo or Morpheus...

first of all Back-up, Back-up, Back-up!!!

go into the "actors" folder and make a copy of the Neo.dcx file.. then all you have to do is rename it as Niobe_Costume01.dcx and do that for all the "character"_Costume.dcx files, copy that back into the "actors" folder, and start up the game, and you will be able to play as Neo or Morpheus.

PM me if you have any problems, and I will help you out as much as I can

Crap.... And check this quote from gamespy

Enter the Matrix bears the additional weight of being a pretty buggy game. Aside from the aforementioned AI bugs that permeate every version of the game, each version has its own quirks. The PC version has a highly unstable frame rate, even on systems that exceed the system requirements by a wide margin. The PlayStation 2 version suffers from serious frame rate problems and a bevy of audio errors, the most troublesome of which causes some cutscenes' audio to be played twice at slightly different times, creating an echo effect that renders almost all the dialogue completely unintelligible. The Xbox version has locked up on us a few times, and the GameCube release has its own frame rate troubles. You would think that, since Shiny has been working on a Matrix game for years, the end product would come out polished and, well, shiny. Add to this plenty of sloppy instances where dead guards clip through walls and the game's generally weak animation, and the whole thing ends up looking like a rush job.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/enterthe...rix/review.html

I'm not sure why all of you think so highly of this game but I played through the whole thing in a total of an hour and a half. It was reaaallly boring and repetitive. The only good part was all the movie scenes and the hacking feature. The game is terribly easy and not very fun. There is also all kinds of screwy bugs in it. BAH!