Explain your username

It was a character in a story I had started writing back in school, some 10 years ago now. I've not seen it used much elsewhere, except as Antares, which is quite popular in sci-fi.

My old hotmail address was getting spammed to hell, back in 1999/2000 so I decided I wanted a new one. I looked at my desk at work for inspiration and saw a bottle of Super Glue... Reversed it and changed the space so it read: Eul_Grepus... Grepus has stuck ever since.

I was on the Xbox, and my friend had created his character and name and everything which took for ever..

So when I was typing my name "Sam" on the on screen keyboard, which takes ages, I did the "S" the "a" but my friend says "just do Sazz instead - the mouse is closer to the Z than the M, which is on the other side of the screen."

And that's the Sazz bit. I just added the 181 bit for no reason whatsoever.

Well, my name is Edgar, and an old girlfriend named me Mr.Ed, as in, you know, the horse... (get it?) :laugh:

I swear its a true story, as most people wont believe me.

Mr.Ed

Meant as the yet undiscovered source of Human supernatural/Psychic ability, as in a DNA Double Helix but with a third, possibly hidden or dimension shifted helix

When I first started playing FPS games (some 15 years ago), my handle was Big Green Monkey..

this proved to be a bit of a mouthful over comms etc, so it was abbreviated by my team to BGM, and I've used it ever since wherever possible!

It used to pretty much always be free on forums, but in recent years it has become more difficult to grab it :)

Do you mind explaining 'Persephone', please? I've always been interested in what that meant :happy:

I'd be interested if this was something more meaningful then just a cool name, and a reference to greek mythology..

The Surname of one of the Families in a Fantasy series by George RR Martin called "A Song of Ice & Fire", the first book of which is called A Game of Thrones and is heading to HBO as a series hopefully. The Pilot has a stellar cast. :)