Explain your username

<truth>It happened about a year ago when I was looking out the window, there was a chemical fire across the street which created an eerie haze outside. I also saw a partial reflection of my face in the window, oh there was a massacre outside as well. It's funny what the kind things happen when you're trying to come up with a user name.</truth>

It is pronounced wahoos pa. Most people think of it as wahoo spa. I got the username when I was setting up a yahoo account long ago. Every name I could think of was already in use. I did not want one with a bunch of numbers like Leroy12345@yahoo.com. Well as I was trying to decide a name my (now late) african grey came walking into the room and having the bird for over 23 years it dawned on me that she might consider me as her pop. So I came up with wahoospa.

It's made up from letters of my real name... and the "Dr" part is just because it thought it sounded cool. Also, nobody uses that name so I can use it everywhere and don't have to add random numbers at the end.

improbus is latin for wicked...too bad I hit "i" instead of "u" when registering...lol

But you can change your screen name after registering to make it different from your registered username. And that is what will be shown when you post.

ya gotov = 'I am ready' in russian.

Hey, that's close to Bulgarian for 'I am ready': gotov sum. Gotov is the word for ready, of course.

I like Winter, Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat, my favorite color is blue, and after so many people thought it came from DBZ, I decided to watch the show and ended up liking that too. It just made sense.

Mine is an abbreviation of my religion Sikhism. If someone is apart of my religion you call them a "Sikh".

So, following that and 2-3 years back when I started doing more then gaming on computer and not changing aliases all the time, I thought it would fit if I used the one that fits me the best.

What can I say its simple and yeah expected lol. But its basically been my permanent name since that time and I love it.

Back in the mid 90's i was trying to figure out a name to use for an AOL account and sure enough on top of my fridge was a box of Frankenberry cereal.. I decided to use IE and not Y to cap it off. This name been with me ever since.

Mine is from the opening lines of The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents:

"One day, when he was naughty, Mr. Bunnsy looked over the hedge into Farmer Fred's field and saw it was full of fresh green lettuces. Mr. Bunnsy, however, was not full of lettuces. This did not seem fair"

I laughed so much that I just had to use the name.

Mine is easy: it's my first name and it's quite unique!

(I even managed to register facebook.com/ambroos !)