[Official] GTA4 - The Ballad of Gay Tony

O.o the lost and the damned was not a ''complete game'' as the advert above suggests ;/

Depends how you look at it I guess. It's a short story, but it's still 10 hours, which is a lot better than some games, and you get the side-missions and multiplayer as well. I wouldn't call it two complete games in one, though.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>&hl=en&fs=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

We getting Arab Money! :laugh:

lol, wicked......this should at least put arabs in a good light :)

what ?!! seriously! its not like the current climate is friendly to em!

Either that or they always get made fun of. Idk what Sam Houser knows about Arabs but this is GTA, every minority gets made fun of in some way.

Hasn't it been more or less confirmed that The Ballad of Gay Tony is exclusive to the 360? Considering how much MS paid them for exclusives.. I don't see how this will come for the PC?

The DLC is a timed exclusive.

There will be a Liberity city stories BR for the PlayStation 3.

No, there won't, it's not timed, it's 100% exclusive to xbox 360, microsoft paid a lot of money for it and there's no way rockstar is even allowed to try and release it on some other platform.

we need a script for these replies.. :p