MAG Beta

I wonder if this'll be priced at ?20 like SOCOM or at a more ripoff worthy ?40.

?39.99 with headset, ?29.99 without is my bet.

Nar, I'm getting the ?10,000 bundle that includes a 'free' SAS squad, and one free kill.

Why stop there? Get the ?1 billion bundle which includes a free A-Bomb and your choice of which city to destroy! I'm choosing Birmingham!:p:p

Why stop there? Get the ?1 billion bundle which includes a free A-Bomb and your choice of which city to destroy! I'm choosing Birmingham!:pp

Destroying birmingham is a waste, you would make like ?30 worth of damage.

... did we go a little off topic here lol?

I'm getting the free version

im_from_the_internet.jpg

:pirate: Me too! But in my case, it's free because my brother's buying it. :p He's getting two games (the other is FIFA 10) due to his GCSE results, which is a bit unfair on him as he got mostly A grades, whereas I got a few Bs and the rest Cs, and I got a PS3! :p

Destroying birmingham is a waste, you would make like ?30 worth of damage.

Hmm...... *checks calculator* damn, you're right. OK, I'm emailing Infinity Ward and getting my choice changed to Liverpool. More damage done, and it'll mean Man United will definitely win the Premiership this season!:pp

Hmm...... *checks calculator* damn, you're right. OK, I'm emailing Infinity Ward and getting my choice changed to Liverpool. More damage done, and it'll mean Man United will definitely win the Premiership this season! :p

Nar, the liverpudlians would nick the warhead before it touched down.

I blame AB.

Most of the worlds problems probably source back to me.

Hmm...... *checks calculator* damn, you're right. OK, I'm emailing Infinity Ward and getting my choice changed to Liverpool. More damage done, and it'll mean Man United will definitely win the Premiership this season! :p

That's a given :rofl:

/me expects the liverpool fans from the sports hangout to ambush now! :shiftyninja:

/me expects the liverpool fans from the sports hangout to ambush now! :shiftyninja:

Just in case they come while I'm not here:

352840552_7a9a0a6ec7.jpg

Alright, alright, calm down!

Just got my code today...and it took four and a half hours to do the 2.6GB update. F***ing stupid.

Oh you poor thing :(

BUT MINE HAS BEEN GOING FOR A DAY NOW, YES 24 HOURS, AND ITS ONLY REACHED 90%!

I GOT 250MB LEFT

YES, THIS JUSTIFIES THE USE OF CAPSLOCK

I

AM

VERY

ANNOYED

Did you update to 1.21 before downloading?

1.21 added resume support, I would turn your PS3 off and back on and start it up again IF you upgraded to 1.21 before downloading.

Did you update to 1.21 before downloading?

1.21 added resume support, I would turn your PS3 off and back on and start it up again IF you upgraded to 1.21 before downloading.

Was that the 33mb?

If so, yes, twice

But the first time I just shut down the PS3 when I saw the 2.7gig download

Second time it had to download the 33mb again :s

:o I would have given up a long time ago lol.

Most of the time I was asleep or in school :p

I still don't know why there are limited times to go on..

My best guess is so they can load up the servers with as many players simultaneously.