The New Me.

Midget. :p

OK, how would you like it if, in 20 years from now, you were 5'2"? ;) I used to be 5'10"! Now I'm down to 5'7"

Haha ok you win.

It's never had a detrimental affect on my life but i'm pretty sure i would never want to be five two :o

Wow! Well done you! Keep up the hard work!

I just started back at the gym after finding out that I've managed to lose 7cm in height in the last 20 years. :( All thanks to being very overweight and it compressing my spine.

I can take being overweight, but SHORT!? Screw that!

It's not short it's vertically challenged :rofl: I'm a short arse, I'm not even 5' :laugh:

Today I found a picture of me from back in October 7th, 2008. weighing in at 213 lbs. The day after Xmas I saw some picture that were taken of me. I thought I looked nasty. So I made a V line to walmart and bought an exercise bike. Parked it in front of my TV and have been using it 20 mins a day ever since. Today i'm weighing in at 186 lbs. Went from a Size 38 / 40 down to 36.

So this is a before and after picture of what I looked like then and what I look like now. (on a side note the after picture was taken with my new refurbished Logitech Quickcam 9000 HD webcam)

Keep up the good work! and stay away from those chips and salsa!

Congrats, that's an accomplishment right there mate, I myself been working out ( particularly lots of treadmill, at least 3 days a week) for the last 6 months and I went from 178 to 165, I know that's not much, but my body and spirit really feel a difference, I feel a lot less tired and overall less stressed out.

WHAT. Even i'm not that small, and i'm vertically challenged :confused:

Yes but I thought there's different heights for what is considered short for a man and a women? My mum is 5"7 which is tall for a women, but quite short for a man.