The New Me.

Rock on warwagon!

I lost over fifty pounds during the course of the past year.

I lost trouser sizes, but I can't get rid of that chin flab.

I'm a skinny man with a double-chin!

Although I'm 37, my body may be winding down at the point when I want to get it going again!

Ya double chins suck.

warwagon - Congrats man - That's some serious weight-loss.

Congrats also, on proving my theory that exercise bikes are the best way to lose weight. Long story short, I brought my first exercise bike, the start of last year, when I weighed in at 203lbs, by the end of September (almost a year ago) I'd dropped down to 136lbs, which was a result of healthy eating, and more importantly, using my exercise bike to the point where it stopped wearing me out, and I wore it out (I eventually broke it, and had to buy another one).

Oh - and keep taking pics, 'cause that way you can totally see the difference. From my own pov, I could tell I'd lost weight, because of the change in clothes size, but it wasn't until I looked at the following picture:

me_pic1.jpg

That I could truly see the weight I'd lost. That picture was taken for a staff card, and at that point I know I'd started to lose a little bit of weight. However, it was only when I took a picture with my webcam, that I noticed the difference

post-50796-1254074607_thumb.jpg

Anyways, that's enough of me thread hijacking - Congrats again man, and stick with it - You'll love the results.

Congrats on weight loss.

Now its time to bulk up.

congrats to everyone losing weight :)

I think I might move my exercise bike out. would be nice to be able to run for more then a minute (though I think a lot of that comes from my stupid asthma) MAYBE I WILL REGAIN MY CHIN TO!!!

I should find out how to use my laptop on my exercise bike. I will lose lots of weight then lol

congrats to everyone losing weight :)

I think I might move my exercise bike out. would be nice to be able to run for more then a minute (though I think a lot of that comes from my stupid asthma) MAYBE I WILL REGAIN MY CHIN TO!!!

I should find out how to use my laptop on my exercise bike. I will lose lots of weight then lol

I have asthma and flat feet bro. I still managed to build a pretty nice body if I may say so myself, it takes work.

Jared? Is that u? J/J Good job!

Do I look thinner? I gues I kind of see a diff in the 2nd before after pic, but not as much as the first. Though I guess my waist in the 2nd is much thinner.

I have asthma and flat feet bro. I still managed to build a pretty nice body if I may say so myself, it takes work.

glad to know :)

the only thing I hate about having asthma is I cant join the military :( . I wanted to go into the navy as an engineer maybe after I was out of high school

Just by cutting out coke, sweets, crisps and junk like chips and pizza etc I've so far lost 22lb. I don't do any exercise whatsoever, even the word bores me to tears. I bought a punchbag which I used for about 2 weeks and now it's just sat there slowly deflating :wacko: :laugh:

and that's in how long?

dude, is that you in the avatar? if yes, were you overweight and got to that body or normal and bulked up? How tall are you?

and warwagon, great job, so much difference!!

and that's in how long?

dude, is that you in the avatar? if yes, were you overweight and got to that body or normal and bulked up? How tall are you?

and warwagon, great job, so much difference!!

Yea its me. I was kinda fat, but not obese or anything as a kid, then I got really skinny (never like anorexic skinny tho), and after that lean bulked up for the most part.

5'10"

Today I found a picture of me from back in October 7th, 2008. weighing in at 213 lbs. The day after Xmas I saw some picture that were taken of me. I thought I looked nasty. So I made a V line to walmart and bought an exercise bike. Parked it in front of my TV and have been using it 20 mins a day ever since. Today i'm weighing in at 186 lbs. Went from a Size 38 / 40 down to 36.

So this is a before and after picture of what I looked like then and what I look like now. (on a side note the after picture was taken with my new refurbished Logitech Quickcam 9000 HD webcam)

beforeandafteragain.jpg

beforeandafterbody.jpg

hey man,

please tell me the secret, work outs, diets, anything at all.....am trying very hard to reduce my weight as well....much appreciate it

hey man,

please tell me the secret, work outs, diets, anything at all.....am trying very hard to reduce my weight as well....much appreciate it

Just cut back on the junk food, drink diet pop and exercise on an exercise bike at Level 2 20 minutes a day while watching TV.

and that's in how long?

Since about June or July I think, I picked up a horrible stomach bug and couldn't eat for about 3 days which helped me give up coke and all the bad stuff i was addicted to. I weighed over 10 stone but now I weigh 8. :D

I dont get why people continue to drink soda if theyre fat....

Empty calories and worse for you than good. Drink Coke Zero or something or Diet Dr. Pepper if youre "addicted" whatever that means.

I've went from 155 to 205. I am bulking though. Haha. Holding about 12% body fat.

I dont get why people continue to drink soda if theyre fat....

Empty calories and worse for you than good. Drink Coke Zero or something or Diet Dr. Pepper if youre "addicted" whatever that means.

I'm assuming you don't know that caffeine is a drug and is addictive.

I've went from 155 to 205. I am bulking though. Haha. Holding about 12% body fat.

I'm assuming you don't know that caffeine is a drug and is addictive.

Im assuming you dont know that there are caffeine pills and that there is caffeine in Diet Dr. pepper and Coke Zero also.

kthnx